Broken Hearts

Foxy stormed into my pink and orange room,and my cupcake turned himself towards him.I was just about to pose for my next photo shoot,which my friend bonnet was taking.He stormed in and Bonnet jumped,staring at him absurdly."Lolbit did you get a new coat of paint girl?"she asked,sounding slightly forced when the word 'girl' slipped out.
"How do you know Lolbit?And I need to talk to you Chica!"He snapped."Well-Uh..Are you sure you aren't Lolbit?"She asked.
"I'm pretty sure seeing as I'm a male!CHICA GET OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!"He snapped.
"But-"I tried.
"No buts!Me and you have got to talk!"
He forced me to leave by threatening to take cupcake away.
"I need to ask you a question!"He spat"What is your association with a guy named Yenndo?"
I froze.He could see it in my face.The act was fake.He knew and so did I.
"I can tell by your expression that this is a fake relationship.You are one dirty cheater Chica."He said while I stood,beak open in shock.
"We.Are. OVER.
FT.foxy's POV
Once I said those words,I just left.There was no going back now.I went back to the funtime auditorium,where I noticed everyone had left.With no-one looking I could leave to my secret room,inside the wall.I curled up on my floor and cried,for there was nothing else to do now.I cried and cried,and once I stopped,I could still hear the soft sobs of sadness echoing in my ears.But,then I realised these ever-growing louder sobs were not the echoes of before.These sobs were the sobs of the present.These sobs belonged to someone else.Someone else was crying.So I set off on a journey to find this sobbing person.I found them in a corner,a dark shape against the monotone grey walls.They were shaking uncontrollably from the crying.
Lolbit's POV
I curled up in the corner,exhausted from the day.I had gone through so much.I had lost friends,gained some,heard my boyfriend cheated on me...I couldn't help it.I started sobbing.The black liquid fell down my face as I shook uncontrollably.I flipped my tail in front of my face,then immediately flicked it away again,mentally scowling as I got unwashable oil all over it.I heard pattering behind me.
probably just rats
I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder,and I twisted around to see Foxy,and I,being the dork I am,blushed as purple as a plum.Even in the darkness I saw his cheeks light up to a bright pink,contrasting with the glowing of his soft yellow eyes.
"Are you ok?"He whispered,his cheeks stained with black oil.
"I'm fine..you shouldn't be worrying about me.."I croaked back.
He pulled me close unexpectedly and whispered into my ear,"I won't stop until you tell me what's wrong"
I sighed,and sobbed into his shoulder.
"I-i just feel l-like n-no one l-likes m-me..."I sobbed.
"I like you,Freddy likes you,Ballora likes you!You are perfect just the way you are!Everyone has to like you!"He whispered.
I calmed down and hugged him.He let go of me after a long time and stared into my eyes.He leaned forward and we locked lips.I blushed like an idiot,and when we parted I ran off,flustered,and scared.

I blushed like an idiot,and when we parted I ran off,flustered,and scared

Hello!Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I've got a shoutout to make.Id like you to check out this person and their fnaf stories,I've been reading them for a while and they are good quality.Pls visit
FnafShipperLord as their stories are good quality and have lots of detail.You can also request dares and truths,and read the little shorts!Check them out!