Truth or dare!Suggest some below!

Lolbit POV
Last night was confusing, and whenever I thought of it I ended up blushed like a plum.Out of nowhere,a loud screech could be heard and I flattened my ears against the side of my head,pushing them even further into my head with my hands.
"EvERy oNe PLeAse cOMe tO BaLloRa GaLLErY"Screeched a voice coming out of the speakers,coincidentally right above my head.

•Later•
Everyone was in the ballora gallery,and randomly appeared another funtime fox,fading into existance.She had a tuft of white fur on her head with purplish-blue secondary fur and an extra large tail swishing behind her.
"Hello little creations!I am your creator from outside the book!"She said,then paused.
"You can call me Ellz though!"
Freddy clapped for no reason and she looked at him,giving him a silent signal to stop.
"The reason I have come from my home in the area of England is because I have some dares for you that my smol foxbits have suggested."Ellz said.
"Who are the 'Smol Foxbits'?"Baby asked.
"Oh,only the amazing readers of this book."She said carelessly"Well!Let's start then!"
"The first dare comes from....
TheRealLolbit
And she would like you to-"
"The real Lolbit?"I butted in.
"YES why?"She replied.
"I'M the real Lolbit though?"I said.
"It's just a name,get over it!"She replied waving a hand.I opened my mouth to reply but she had already started again.
"She has said that she would like Funtime Foxy,and Lolbit to.....KISS!"She said and I blushed completely purple.
Foxy just blushed and sidled over,giving me a quick peck on the lips,before hurrying back to his spot opposite me again.

The drawing is messy I'm sorry
"Thanks TheRealLolbit!"Ellz shouted into thin air.
I gave Ballora,who was sitting next to me,an absurd look and she gave one back.
"Your Welcome!"A voice boomed.
"Okay....Well,the next dare is from....
FnafShipperLord
and she would like for herself to hug Lolbit,as Lolbit looks like she needs one!"
I smiled and rubbed my arm,before noticing that in front of me stood someone else.A wolf appeared infront of me,with grey fur,and black spts dotted around her body.Her tail was medium sized,like Foxy's,and she kept swishing it around behind her.She had sharp teeth that shined as she moved in for a hug,and stitched to her hand was a small green bunny with sharp teeth,staring at me.

She had sharp teeth that shined as she moved in for a hug,and stitched to her hand was a small green bunny with sharp teeth,staring at me

The wolf moved in for a hug and wrapped her arms around me,tail wagging as she did.I buried my snout into her shoulder,and when she finally let go,she faded away.
"Well that was nice!"Ellz said cheerfully.
"Now,I need to borrow Lolbit!"She said,and with a click of her fingers she was gone and so was I.We had teleported to a room,with lush pillows and blankets spread around.A table of food dotted with doritos was in the middle,and sitting on cushions around it were the wolf that hugged me,and another fox.The fox looked like me but had a purple,oversized jumper on,and purple boots.

The fox looked like me but had a purple,oversized jumper on,and purple boots

TheRealLolbit

"SO Lolbit what do you think of the others so far?"Ellz asked me.
"Well-uhh..I mean..Foxy is pretty nice?And I guess so is Freddy.Ballora is teaching me dancing,and baby is teaching me how to sing..?"I replied quietly.
"Okay now,do you feel things for Foxy?"She asked devilishly,and the wolf and fox behind her smirked.
"Umm..can I leave now..?"I squeaked.
"Okay.bye!"Ellz said,and I faded away,back to the room I was in.
"That was crazy."Ballora said.
"mmhmm."Baby hummed.We all looked at each other,before leaving to our own rooms.I followed foxy to the Funtime Auditorium,Ballora stayed in the gallery,Circus Baby went to hers,and Freddy to the breaker room.

•Later,when they were sleeping•
The fox was curled up in the corner,breathing shallow.A figure edged toward her,thier eyes scanning the room for anyone who would stop them.They reached the sleeping fox,and bent down,picking her up bridal style.They whispered the words:
"If I can't have you...No one can.."

Well that took a turn!Thanks to those who suggested truths and dares,those people were TheRealLolbit and FnafShipperLord.Thanks and I hope you enjoyed!Comment any truths or dares you would like them to do in the comments!

PS:
All art in this chapter drawn by me