10 Days of Love - Day 5 | Universe | Todoroki x Reader

Start from the beginning

Your eyes widened upon seeing the man from before and due to the look in his eyes, he recognized you as well.

"H-hello" you started awkwardly, realizing that this was the second time that you were troubling the male. 

"Hi" he greeted you before his eyes shifted down to the cable that was wrapped around one of the bottons of his jacket, effectively bounding the two of you to each other.

You couldn't help but panic at that moment, so before he could remove it himself you took a step forward and started to untangle it. Unfortunately, in your panicked state of mind you seemed to make everything worse.

"I am really sorry!" You choke out, not believing that you made yourself look so stupid by not getting this cable of his botton right away. You were so busy, you didn't even notice the blush that tinted your cheeks or that you pretty much invaded the bi-colored haired guy's personal space. 

Todoroki watched you with curious eyes as you seemed so desperate to get loose from him. He thought it was almost cute which caused the small smile blooming on his face. 

"It's alright" having mercy on you, he decided to stop you and do it himself. Careful to not startle you, he put one of his hands on yours that were hastily findiling with the cable. You froze at that gesture, slowly looking up. 

Being met with the boy's face directly in front of you, you finally noticed the lack of distance between you. You swore, would he have been any smaller or you taller your noses would touch. While his orbs shone with a calmness that was comparable with the ocean your (e/c) ones were the stormy counterpart. 

Both of you were lost in each other's eyes for what felt like an enternity, not even moving an inch. In one of those movies you were sure he would lean down and kiss you right then, right there but this wasn't a movie and that realization broke another wave of embaressment loose. 

"I guess I made everything worse" you tried to laugh it off again as you finally were able to move and turn your face slightly away. 

"It's fine, let me do it" his voice was kind, no sign of mockery. His respond calmed your troubled heart. You weren't sure if you were happy about it since it made you look like an idiot but the taller male took only seconds to get the both of you free. 

You immediately stepped back, thanking him once again. 

"Don't worry about it. I have to go now, see you" this time he waited for your goodbye before he turned around and disappeared within the crowd. 

"I hope I won't have to see him ever again" you muttered bitterly. It wasn't him that you didn't like but the fact that you always embaressed yourself in front of him.

After a draining day of shopping you decided to go for a smoothie to give you back some of your energy. Everything was fine. You entered the cafe, you ordered and now you were waiting for your drink at the end of the counter where they would put the finished drinks with the respective name on them.

In all that chaos you didn't notice a certain half and half guy standing not too far off, waiting for his own drink, so he could join his friends again. 

You were on your phone, not paying attention much, so when you saw a smoothie that looked like the one your ordered you grabbed it without hesitation. 

You jolted when your hands meet another cold one. You looked up immediatly and you swore you wanted to scream when your eyes fell on the male you've already encountered two times that day.