"So, close your eyes. Let me tell you all the reasons why, babe, you're never gonna have to cry, because you're one of a kind. Yeah, here's to you, the one who always pulls us through. You always do what you gotta do, babe. 'Cause you're one of a kind."

The song was about over, and as the song slowed down, so did our swaying. Logan sang the last few lyrics softly while he looked down at me. "You're the reason why I'm breathing, with a little look my way, you're the reason why I'm feeling it's finally safe to stay."

The song ended and we stopped swaying completely. I looked up at him and his eyes searched mine intently before they slowly travelled down to my lips. My gaze flickered to his lips also, and then back up to his eyes.

He slowly brought his hand up to cup my cheek, and maybe he started to lean in, or maybe I did, or maybe both of us did, but my eyes were quick to flutter close. I could feel my heart thump, thump, thump in my chest when the tip of my nose touched his. His lips brushed against mine, and just as I pushed myself up on my tip-toes to press my lips against his--

"I'm home!"

Logan and I jolted apart and looked to the door where Emmie was standing, frozen in our spots.

"Aren't you going to hug me?" Emmie grinned.

I felt myself relax and I smiled as I walked over to her. I threw my arms around her, feeling a warmth spread across my chest. "You're here." I whispered.

"I missed you, Hun." Emmie said, squeezing me just a little bit tighter.

I pulled apart from Emmie and turned to Logan and motioned him to come closer. He walked over to us and put on his signature grin, the one that melted my heart. He outstretched his hand to Emmie. "Hi, I'm Logan, Lauren's friend. Nice to meet you."

Emmie smiled brightly at his politeness and possibly attractiveness because I could tell she didn't know he was going to be this good looking. Her eyes quickly flickered over to me knowingly then flitted back at him.

"Logan, it's so nice to meet you! Lauren has told me so much about you! I'm her aunt, Emmie." She said, eagerly taking his hand in both of hers. "Oh, you are so much more handsome than Lauren said!"

My eyes widened and I don't doubt that I started blushing. Logan's eyes met mine and his eyebrows raised ever so slightly in what I knew was amusement. I laughed nervously, putting my arm around her shoulders. "S-She doesn't know what she's talking about."

Emmie opened her mouth to say something but Logan's phone rang from the kitchen island, interrupting her, which I was kind of thankful for because who knows what she would've said.

Logan excused himself to go answer his phone, leaving Emmie and I alone in the living room. Once he answered and was talking to whoever was on the other line, I turned to Emmie, eyes wide with embarrassment. "You're so much more handsome than Lauren said?"

She rolled her eyes at me and waved a hand in dismissal like she hadn't just completely embarrassed me in front of Logan. "Oh, come on. Like it's not obvious that you guys like each other."

"He.. he doesn't like me." I mumbled, glancing into the kitchen. He was leaning on the kitchen island, still talking on the phone.

"Oh, please. I saw you guys when I came in, you were all over each other and, if i didn't know any better, it kind of looked like you two were about to kiss." She said, smirking at me.

My eyes widened in horror. "We-We were just.."

"Don't even try, honey." She chuckled, pulling me in for a hug. She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Definitely approve of him."

I let out a laugh and shook my head at my embarrassing aunt. I hugged her again. "I missed you so much, Emmie."

"Not as much as I missed you."

We pulled away right when Logan entered the living room, smiling brilliantly at us. "It was my mom. She asked if you guys wanted to come over for dinner tonight at seven?"

"Oh, yes, of course! That would be very lovely." Emmie said, smiling at Logan. "Now, if you'll excuse me; I'm going to unpack my bags."

She grabbed ahold of her two suitcases and started towards the stairs. She paused for a second and turned to us, and the smirk on her face was enough to make me nervous. "I'll just leave you two to carry on what I interrupted." She winked and started up the stairs.

Beside me, Logan choked on his spit, while my face turned even redder than a tomato.

I was really beginning to wish she had stayed in Florida.