I watched in amusement as he began picking up trash from around the coffee table, and then started to sing along to the song in an ear-wrenching voice.

"I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure! And I just can't wait 'till the day when you knock on my door!"

I laughed and shook my head at his horrible singing, continuing to pick up the dirty dishes lying on the coffee table. Slowly, I felt myself beginning to slip into the song, bobbing my head ever so slightly. Then, I was tapping my foot and before I knew it, I was swaying my hips to the beat as I took the dishes to the dishwasher. I danced back into the living room and saw Logan grinning at me.

"I'm walking on sunshine, whoa!" He belted out, dancing all around the living room. "And it sort of feels good!"

I joined him, and we sang to the song in out of tune voices and danced around the living room. If you would have told me that I would've been dancing and singing and making a fool out of myself with Logan Williams three months ago, I would've told you you must have been mistaking me for some other girl because I never would have let that happen.

Yet, here I was, doing just that in my living room.

That was how the cleaning went for the rest of the time – we sang horribly and laughed and came up with different dance moves to use to each song that played. And before I knew it, we were almost done. I was finishing up drying the dishes and Logan was sweeping the floor.

It was already noon, and I was anxiously counting down the minutes until Emmie arrived. Logan still had his music playing, and although we weren't dancing anymore, we were bobbing our heads or tapping our feet to the rhythm of whatever song was playing.

Logan's music was on shuffle, and when What Makes You Beautiful ended, I waited eagerly to hear which song was next; I was really beginning to love Logan's taste in music.

A new song started, and I knew which one it was right away because it was my absolute favorite: Close Your Eyes by Michael Bublé. I began swaying my hips, singing the song softly so that only I could hear myself.

"Close your eyes, let me tell you all the reasons why I think you're one of a kind. Here's to you, the one that always pulls us through, always do what you gotta do. You're one of a kind. Thank God, you're mine."

Logan began singing, too, this time using his actual singing voice, which took me to literal heaven. His voice was so angelic and warm and I just wished I could hear it for the rest of my life. I glanced up at him and saw he was using the broom as a microphone. He was singing while looking at me, and I grinned because I knew he was pretending to seranade me or something.

"You're an angel dressed in armor, you're the fair in every fight. You're my life and my safe harbor, where the sun sets every night. And if my love is blind, I don't wanna see the light." I tried not to show how much I actually loved it, him singing to me, even if he didn't mean any of the words he was singing.

He pushed the broom to the side and outstretched his hand to me, offering me the most handsome smile. I laughed, hoping my cheeks weren't turning pink, and I took his hand.

He grinned, gently pulling me to him and placing a hand on the small of my back while the other held mine. I placed my free hand on his bicep and tried not to seem so nervous. I swallowed, and we began.

We swayed to the song, left to right, back and forward; He spun me around, then pulled me back to him, then spun me around again. I couldn't believe we were actually slow dancing in the middle of my living room, and I couldn't believe how much fun it was. I giggled with every turn and he laughed every time I accidentally stepped on him. As the end of the song neared, he stopped spinning me and just kept me close to him. We were way closer than before, with his face just inches away from mine. And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep my eyes from his lips, especially when he began singing to me again.