Why do I hear boss music

Start from the beginning

I get up and walk over the entrance to the room. I open the door and I remembered what was in the room. I totally forgot about the circles of death. I let out a weak sigh. I take a few steps back, I quickly sprint forward. When I was approaching the edge of the floor I jump, I use the wind to fly across the room. I easily got to the other side of the room without any problems. Thank god it was easier this time. I slowly walk into the room with the three hallways connected to it. As I enter the room I look at the last hallway I have to go through. I wonder how hard that one is. If the second hallway was hard how hard would the third one be? I take out the map to the dungeon, to my surprise the last hallway only had one room.

I'm pretty sure I can do one more room. I walk up to the entrance to the hallway. Hopefully this one isn't that bad. I walk through the hallway expecting something to come out of the shadows. The hallway eventually led to a room that was mostly a pit of doom. The only pieces of floor you could step on was a narrow path and a platform in the middle of the room. I looked down into the parts where the floor was gone, at the bottom I could see spikes pointing towards the ceiling. Well this room doesn't see dangerous at all. I step onto the path to get to the platform. While I was on the platform, I lost my balance a couple of times, but thankfully I was able to use the wind to slightly push myself to the side. Eventually I was able to get to the platform. The platform was about the size of a boxing ring.

What Ami supposed to do here? I walk towards the middle of the platform, suddenly I begin to hear music play out of nowhere. I suddenly get a notification for a quest. I take out my katana and I quickly close the box. I summon Anenoid. Anenoid's clothes were suddenly back to normal, I guess the ring takes care of that. I start to feel anxious; the music playing did not help my rising anxiety. The music had a cowbell playing in the background along with what I assume was techno music playing. I give Anenoid his weapon and hope I won't have to fight something dangerous.

(A/n: If you want to know what the music sounded like.)

Anenoid suddenly gets sent flying off the platform. I see him slowly fall onto the spikes. I wince. God that must feel awful. I suddenly feel a sharp pain go through my arm. I try to move my arm but when I moved my arm a hole started grow. The more I moved the larger the hole got. I then feel a blunt object hit me directly in the stomach. I sense something about to attack the side of my head. I send out a wave of wind towards its direction. I see a figure jump back a few feet away from me. I slowly get back up to look at what attacked me.

In front of me I see a humanoid robot. The robot was different the other humanoid robots in the dungeon. The robot was smaller and leaner, it barely reached to my upper thigh. Unlike the other human shaped robots this one had yellow pieces of armor covering its body. On its chest plate there was two swords making an x. Its armor looked beautiful, but what had my attention was its weapon. The weapon had two blades on each side, in the middle of the two blades was the hilt. The blades had a slight curve to the tip. The blades had an azure line going down the middle, around the line there was a yellow outline. Its weapon had my attention for so long that I didn't notice that it positioned its arms to make it look like it was going to use a bow. It used its free hands to grip the air next to middle part. It moved its hand its hand to its chest, a bright blue line suddenly appeared in its hand. The line made it look like it was a bow, it even had a yellow light that looked like an arrow. I stopped looking at its weapon.

It let go of the string and the arrow quickly flew through the air. I barely had enough time to duck under it. I sent a wind arrow at it. It quickly ran towards it and flipped over it. I feel a fuzzy feeling in my head. Not now Copycat! When the robot was close enough it put its two hands on the handle. It tried to slice the side of my stomach, but I was able to block it. I see the middle of its sword split in half; each hand was holding a sword. Wait what. I didn't have a chance to react when it brought up its sword to try cut off my head. I push its hand away with Wind's Cannon. Its body suddenly moves to one side. I expected it to back off but it instead jumped up and kicked me with both of its legs. I get knocked to the floor while the robot fell onto its back. I quickly get back up and charge at it. The robot looked like it was struggling to get back up. When I was a few feet away I use the opportunity to try to slice at its stomach. As I was bringing down my sword, I suddenly saw it appear to my side. It tried cutting my stomach but luckily, I was able to use Wind's Cannon to launch myself to the side.