Chapter 4- Im not invisible?

"Scar guess what?!?"my hyper friend Alice said plopping next to me.

"Wha?!?" I said sarcastically mocking her enthusiasm.

"Don't tell but.. ryans my secret santa! " Alice has been crushing on Ryan for quiet some time now.

I don't see how their not a couple yet. Alice is beautiful, she has long curly red hair and bright blue eyes. Overly kind and a shining personality. She could get any guy she wanted.

"Thats amazing " i said with true sincerity.

"Soo..who'd you get? Promise i won't tell!" Of course that question was gonna come up.

"M-max" I stuttered, she was the only person who knew i liked max. And i was the only one who knew she liked Ryan.

"D'awww i soo ship you two!" She squealed in excitement

"Whats going on on here?" Max asked walking in the living with Bella trailing close behind. How convenient.

"I gotta go babe" Bella said to Max in a flirtatious tone. Max kissed her, and walked her out the door. Honestly i felt a pang of jealously when they kissed. Maybe 'cause im 20 and never have had a true kiss. A kiss on the cheek, once a peck on the lips. But those don't really count. Realizing Alice was already gone i stood to my feet. I swear she could sneak up on anyone. Enter a room and you wouldn't even know. I turned on the PS3 turning on the T.V aswell.

After signing in to my profile Awkward_Zalgo thankfully GTA5 was already in. I spawned on a mountain at night as i walked towards the rocks. Using my shotgun to zoom in and see the 'Ghost on the rocks' easter egg.

"Damn son" Maxs voice came from behind me, startling me aswell. "Sorry didn't mean to scare ya" he said with a smile.

"I-its fine"i stuttered. Of course. How embarrassing. He sat next to me resting his leg on his knee.

"How'd ya find it?" He questioned. "Oh um,I-I watched dynastys easter egg video." Im surprised i got that much out.

"Damn, awesome. Do you know any more you could show me?" He asked. Shit. What if i fuck up.

"U-um sure" i barely stumbled out

I marked a point on the map

-Mount chillard to be exact-  and called a cab to take me there. After arriving at the destination. I showed him a drawing of a pyramid on a wall.

"I-it's supposed to-to represent the illuminati. The NPCs here will attack you.A-and yell things about the government. " i told him.

"Fuck, you know alot about the game. Do ya mind if i try?"he laughed.

"Of course " i said handing him the remote. Would it be cheesey if i added he touched my hand?

I watched as his -well my character ran into the town shooting NPCs. Im pretty sure this was the longest conversation we've ever had.

Maybe im not as invisible as i thought..