Chapter 3- Secret santa

My attention was drawn back towards the group as Max sat down. With his purple squid hat, of course. Also pens and paper.

He handed everyone a piece of paper -well handed Alice 2 to hand 1 to me. Since i sat the out of reach. Bella handed out pens. Accidentally dropping mine, and with my luck it rolled slightly under the couch. Alice seemed to be the only person who noticed. And before i could she was up and handed it to me. I truly don't deserve her as a friend. I gave her a smile. A real one. And wrote 'Scar' on the piece of paper. Making the S big and curly well the rest was smally writen next to it near the center. Max held the hat out to me, as i folded the small paper in half and dropped it in.

"Alright, whos first"

before anyone could awnser, Max continued

"Guess ill go,fine" earning a small amount of laughs.

Soon the hat reached me. Fearing i'd screw up or make Max drop the hat. I quickly grabbed the one on top. Unfolding it so no could see. My heart almost droped as i read the name 'MAX' neatly printed in all caps.

Oh god what am i gonna do?

"One rule" Tyler, the other guy who lives with us said. "No spending over 40$, so its fair."
(Im not familiar with australian money. So im just gonna use american)

40$. I repeated in my head. Hopefully i don't mess this up.

If i over do it, Bella will be pissed and Max will know i like him.

If i under do it, ill seem like a cheap bitch.

Max loves Pokémon, maybe ill get him something Pokémon related.

"Well i think we should go brainstorm some ideas!" Bella spoke. Her voice high pitched and quite irritating. We could be polar opposites. Well everyone spread out, to do their own things. I brought my knees to my chest and pulled out my Galaxy 4LG®

and opened up my list app.

I looked up, and i swear i saw Max looking at me for a second. Im probably just imagining things. Why would he look at me? Im ugly.

Hmm lets see... i began typing n my phone.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Ideas for secret santa ~max

·Something Pokémon related

·

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Wow.. what a good start..

I sighed to myself.