Chapter 7- Insert shudder here

What the hell is this? Finally a new chapter?!? Yupp, I have searched deep down in the depths of hell were I roam, and found some motivation to write!
Please enjoy chapter 7 of Wallflower with a Dark Petal; Insert shudder here~

~~~~~~§~~~~~~

"Were should we go first?" Emily  asked as she hopped into the passenger seat.

"I was thinking the new dress store in the mall. What do you think Scar?" Alice turned the car on as I buckled up in back behind Alice.

"Sounds great" I replied with a nod of agreement. When honestly the thought of wearing a dress sent shivers down my back. Some pop song I didn't recognize blasted from the speakers drowning out the small talk.

As my mind drifted off I thought about a line from a book I once read.
Two little crazy kids sitting in the sun;
One took a bunch of pills and then there was one.
One little crazy kid left all alone;
He went and slit his wrists and then there were none.

It was from my favorite book Suicide Notes a novel I felt as the main character was a lot like me, sarcastic, extremely sarcastic, but still stuck in denial. When I was younger I always denied everything. The yelling heard from downstairs as I attempted to drown it out with a pillow over my head. The sudden loss of my appetite from looking at my body and not being happy with it. The dark thoughts that clouded my head. I was broken from my train of thought as Alice parked near the mall.

"Were here!" Alice gleeful voice cheered as the music kept getting quieter eventually turning off.

Now to meet my newest hell, dress shopping. *Insert shudder here* Stepping out into the cold breeze I followed closely behind my friends as we headed towards the malls entrance. The warm air rushed out and hit us as we stepped inside, too much perfume stung our noses. Of course we walked right into JC Pennys meaning the direction we were walking was most likely towards the dress department. Oh yay..

I nearly choked as a lady who reeked of cheap perfume walked by. Alice and Emily just playfully laughed at me. Before I knew it we were standing in front of rows upon rows of dresses ranging from frilly prom dresses to little black dresses you would see worn at a bar. Alice rushed over to the well less-frilly section and Emily pulled me in the opposite direction. Running her hand through the many dresses Emily turned towards me.

"What about this pink one?"

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Probably."

"Probably is an understatement"

"Oh hush, what about this one"

"Are you blind?"

Was pretty much the conversation for the next ten minutes.

~~~~~~§~~~~~~

I eyes wandered over a dark blue dress with black lace covering the top, and what I believe is called a mermaid tail dress, or was it fish tail?

"This one" I breathed. Both heads that belonged to my friends shot over.

"Go try it on!" Emily practically shoved me into a near by dressing room after shoving the dress in as well. I took off my hoodie hanging it on a coat hanger and continued to undress in record time. I cautiously slipped the dress on as if one wrong move would make the dress fall onto tiny bits of thread. Glancing up at the mirror I was quite shocked. The dress hugged in all the right places, the V neck wasn't to low, it was perfect.

I slowly stepped out of the dressing room and a small twirl so my friends could see. Fearful of there answer I looked down.

"Its perfect!" they gawked in union. A small smile appeared on my face as I looked up my smiling friends. Now to just get through this 'Girls night out.

~~~~~~§~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short chapter, but if it helps any I'm already working on the next one.
_
QOTD1:Would guys like to put a name to a face and see what Pikachu Senpai looks like?
-
QOTD2:Its normal for your guy best friend to say your laugh is adorable and to call you beautiful, right? *~*
_

Suggested song: Knifes & Pens by Black Veil Brides

(Yupp Pikachu listens to that type of music ^_^)

~ShyLittlePikachu

The Wallflower With A Dark Petal {Maxmoefoe}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें