Z Lanterns Part 3

- In the DB omnichamber -

(John S. POV)

John: I just hope that the next person we meet is a friend and not a foe...

- Meanwhile in a DBGT alternate timeline - [Non canon multiverse]

(??? POV)

Kakarot... Kakarot... Kakarot!!!

Is everything that fills my mind right now. Those damn kids of that planet! To think that I... The Mighty Broly! Would lose to such pathetic scums!

Now their power is dragging me while is tearing me apart. Slowly destroying me. But even in this moment... in the edge of death... I can't think in anything else than my rage to him! Is all his fault!

Broly: Kakarot!!!

I scream with all of my strength. But just as I was going to meet my destiny. I bright red light engulfed my and got me out of the energy blast that was destroying me.

Broly: What? What happ-?

Before I could even finish my sentence a weird thing appeared. Covered by the same strange red light that saved me before. Is that... A ring?!

Red Lantern Ring: Broly of planet Vegeta.

As the ring says those words. Images of him start flooding my mind. Driving me crazy.

Broly: Kakarot...

Red Lantern Ring: Your heart burns with rage!

I clench my fists at the mere thought of his damn face. But before I could close my left hand, the ring made its way to one of my fingers. But when I try to take it off my finger... The red energy starts to cover me... I can feel its power... my rage... it feeds from it... increasing my strength with every second that passes.

Broly: Kakarot...

Red Lantern Ring: Welcome to the Red Lantern Corps.

Broly: Kakarot!!!

- Meanwhile in a DBS future alternate timeline - [Canon multiverse]

(Trunks POV)

I'm flying while I look the city from above. I really like the peaceful atmosphere of this version of Earth, though I can't help but to miss my original home. It's been a while since Goku and my dad helped me to defeat Black Goku. I'm currently living in an alternate version of the universe since my original timeline was completely deleted by that little creature that Goku and my dad explained was the King of All. 

Trunks: Damn, to think that such a cute being holds such a terrifying power.

*crack*

Trunks: What?

My train of thoughts is interrupted as I hear an strange sound and feel an strange energy approaching. I look up to the sky and see a crack on it.

Trunks: What the-?