A Hole in Existence

There was a time before time itself, in the very first eons of the existence, when energy, matter, thought and soul were one, when HE created the Over-Void and what lies beyond it, including the one who is writing this story and his world. Lucifer Morningstar, playing a prank to his brother Michael Demiurgos, decided to create an entity to cause chaos in the existence. 

Unfortunately for him, Michael knew it and decimated his brother's pet, only leaving a small piece of it which he gave to his brother as a warning

Unfortunately for him, Michael knew it and decimated his brother's pet, only leaving a small piece of it which he gave to his brother as a warning. Lucifer couldn't care less. Uncountable eons have passed since then, and bored, he contemplates the existence, and finds some interesting events:

DC multiverse: "Superboy Prime breaks the multiverse with all of his strength" / "Flashpoint events occur" / "Doctor Manhattan rewrites the DC continuity"

DBS multiverse: "Goku makes the Realm of Nothingness itself tremble with his power after the appearance of the unmastered UI and then appears the mastered UI" / "Zarama recreates the entire continuity of the universes deleted by Zeno-sama after the Tournament of Power" / "Gogeta fights Broly"

Marvel multiverse: "The events of "Secret Wars" (2015) happen" / "The "All new all different" continuity is created"

Ben10 omniverse: "Ben Tennyson recreates his universe using Alien-X" / "Ben Tennyson fights the "Galactic Gladiator"

All of this powerful clashes had weakened and shortened the walls dividing the omniverse and connecting this different realities, a "hole" in the existence for so to speak. Recording the little piece of his ancient pet and the events of "The Darkest Night", which he found entertaining to watch, he then infuses that powerless piece with the essence of Nekron itself and gives him the ability to weaken all the powers that are not linked to the "Emotional Spectrum" of those who dare fight it, and then throws it to this "hole" in the existence.

Lucifer: This could be fun to watch...

And so, the creatures travels through the breach between universes, consuming all sentient life he finds, arriving to DC universe and destroying the only thing he knows that can destroy him... the Lantern Corps.

- Meanwhile outside the Creation -

Knowing about the existence of this "hole" and the acts of Lucifer, "The Council" reunites again after eons.

Starbeard: Is everyone present?