"Whose my baby? You are!" Beca say as she kisses Luna's belly. I watch with a big smile. Luna lets out a yawn which Beca mimics. "Now your tired again? Me too." Beca says as she settles next to Luna. In seconds they are both peacefully sleeping again. I wait to make sure Beca is in a deep sleep before getting up and putting Luna back in her crib. I rejoin Beca in bed but I only sleep for a few hours. I keep thinking about the conversation I had with Beca. She seems genuinely concerned about this dream, not much concerns her so it must be pretty serious. I head to the back porch and think back on everything.

"What are you doing up?" I spin around and see Emily holding a bowl of cereal. "Just thinking. What are you doing up?" I question back. She smirks and shrugs. "I like to watch the sunrise. And I was hungry." She says as she swallows another spoonful. She pats the spot next to her and I join her. "Did Beca and Stacie tell you about their spiritual beliefs growing up?" I ask after a few seconds. Emily glances at me before nodding. "Well yeah. I mean, they don't seem like it but they are faithful to Artemis. Once you get to know the lycan culture better you will see all the subtle things they do in her honor." Emily says with a shrug and taking another mouthful of cereal.

I think about what she said as she looks back towards the ocean. The sun is coming up, lighting the sky in different shades of pink. "I guess I need to learn more. I want to understand, I mean it is a major part of my life now." I mutter. Emily nods and smiles. "I have a few books Mom gave me. They are filled with stories and tales about lycans. You can read them." She says as she eats more cereal. "That would be great. Thanks." I tell her. She smiles and we watch the sun coming up again. Its so peaceful with the ocean breeze.

Stacie joins us a bit later with Aubrey. We laugh and catch up on the craziness thats been happening. Luna wakes up and I quickly get her so she doesn't wake Beca up. I know she is lacking on sleep and I want to give her more time. "There she is! Hi Luna!" Emily says as I prepare a bottle. We sit on the couch and Anna finally makes an appearance dressed in her work clothes. "Alright, I'm off for another day!" She says with a bright smile. Emily rushes over to her and hugs her.

"You look great babe! You have another two hours though right? She asks giving Anna a quick kiss. Anna nods and starts making her lunch for work as Stella enters. "Good morning babes." She says as she grabs food. We start to eat and Stacie steals Luna away. A few minutes later Beca finally wakes up, she actually looks well rested for once. "There's my baby wolf!" Beca says stealing Luna back from Stacie. Stacie pouts and Luna kicks excitably while Beca plants kisses all over her face.

Beca notices Stella and frowns. She looks at me and I nod at her. She should share her dream, even if its a false alarm. She looks at Luna then back up. "So there is something we need to talk about." Beca says as she sits on the couch, Luna bouncing in her arms. Everyone hurriedly gathers around. "So last month I had... maybe a dream? I don't know." She takes a breath to collect her thoughts then continues.

"It was my mother. She gave me a warning. She said I need to discover the truth to save us all. I... it seemed so real. I didn't want to worry anyone but maybe we should look into it." Beca says glancing around the room. Everyone is tense and looking around. "I think this is real. We don't receive messages from beyond for nothing. If it was your mother then it must be very important." Stella says. Beca bites her lip and looks at Luna. "I don't even know where to start. Discover the truth? The truth about what? It could literally be anything." Beca says with a frown. Stella stands up and looks at us.

"We start at the beginning. We need to research everything known about our kind and Beca. With our super speed we should be able to get a lot of work done." Stella says confidently. We all nod in agreement. Beca and Stella break us into teams. I hit the books with Emily and Beca while Aubrey, Stacie, and Stella take the internet. Anna heads off to work and Luna is sleeping happily on Beca's chest. Beca is biting her lip reading some old looking journal. I focus on my own book about greek mythology. We had to study everything. It was hard to know what exactly we are looking for though.