Heartbeat

Smut warning🤷🏼‍♀️

Chloe's POV

Oh my gosh. These three weeks have been amazing! Beca and I are better then ever. We are making sure to communicate and talk to each other and its perfect. She even said she has been sleeping better again. Nothing beats waking up with her holding me. During the day we hiked, stargazed, and explored the whole area. She even took me fishing (I made her release all the fish).

Then there was the sex. Its like a freaking honeymoon! Anything I want to try and Beca was a very willing participant. Seriously, we have tried bondage, wax play, role playing, and oh the positions! And on like every surface of the house. Its amazing. I wake up snuggled happily into her chest. I nuzzle my face into her neck and sigh in content. This was perfect. Everything was perfect. But then I remember that the month is over. We did it, one whole month alone together. I really have to say I enjoyed this tradition. Its truly a good bonding experience, and a great time to really get to know each other.

I was sad and happy at the same time. I miss our family but I also have loved it just being the two of us. I close my eyes and savor a few more minutes of this when my stomach does a flip. "Noooo." I groan as I get up and run to the bathroom. I start to dry heave a few times before I feel Beca's hands on my back. Anddddd I start to throw up.

"Shhh its okay love, let it out." She sleepily mumbles while continuing to rub my back. I groan and flush the toilet before I turn into her waiting arms. Beca holds me for several seconds until my stomach settles. The morning sickness was hitting me hard. And I was pretty tired a lot. I brush my teeth and turn to see her giving me a big smile. "What is it creep?" I ask while wiping my mouth.

"You are just so beautiful." She says as she takes me back into her arms. "I don't feel like it right now." I mutter into her neck. Beca stands back and looks at me. "Let's see, the beautiful messy just woken up hair, I love when you wear one of my flannels with just underwear, those still sleepy blue eyes, oh and the very slight swell of our little one." Beca says shamelessly eyeing my body. I blush and look around the bathroom. "Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I can't believe we are leaving today. Its going to be so weird to be around people again." I say shaking my head. I can sense Beca getting nervous behind me. I turn around and study her.

"Sorry, just the reminder of being with people again makes me anxious." She whispers. "Baby you will be fine. I've already seen so much improvement in the last three weeks." I say as I plant a reassuring kiss on her lips. "How did we go from comforting you to you comforting me?" She asks shaking her head. I laugh and she leans in for another kiss.

"That's called love Becs." I tell her. She gives me and adorable crooked smile. "So it is. I guess we need to start packing." Beca says with a frown. I groan and cross my arms. "How did a month already pass. There are still so many things I wanted to try." I say with a mischievous grin while I tug on the waist of her sweatpants.

"You're insatiable." She says shaking her head with a smirk but allowing me to pull her closer. "Are you complaining?" I ask raising my eyebrow, my lips just ghosting hers. "Never. I just didn't think it was possible for you to have any more fantasies." She replies. I chuckle and shrug. "I'm sure I will come up with more." I respond with a wink. Beca just laughs before we start packing. It doesn't take us very long to finish, we didn't bring much since it was a last minute trip. Beca grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Maybe we can come back here in a few decades? Have a honeymoon." She suggests. "I would like that." I say back honestly. I actually enjoyed this trip. The area is beautiful and I would love to explore more but hopefully with less morning sickness and grogginess. A few hours later we have everything packed into the rental car. Beca checks everything one last time. "I think we're all set." She announces with a smile.