Dread

Smut Warning!

"It's me! Jesse! Jesse Swanson! I can't believe you're here! Actually the whole high school crew is here for break!" He says with a big smile. Emily looks to me with worried eyes. Soon enough the rest of her high school friends rush over.

"Hey giraffe legs! Long time no see!" Amy yells giving Emily a big hug. Benji stands off to the side looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Wow! Hi guys!" Emily finally yells snapping out of her trance. I debate what to do. I mean they were harmless humans but they could blow our cover. I guess that won't matter for long though since there won't be any hunters soon.

Anna stands behind Emily confused as they take turns greeting Emily. Finally Amy turns and notices Chloe and I. "What the hell? Are you all here? Wow you look exactly the same as I remember." Amy comments as she rushes over to hug Chloe. Chloe immediately hugs her back. Stacie and Aubrey make their way over to the group and are warmly greeted as well. "Wow, I can't believe you guys are here. No one knew..." CR says but then trails off. We awkwardly shift under their gaze. "So where did you guys go? Where you really wanted by the FBI?" Amy asks excitably seeming oblivious to the tension.

I chuckle and step up knowing what a horrible liar Emily is. "Honestly Chloe and Aubrey's parents didn't approve of our relationship. So we left. Chloe is my world and I couldn't let them keep us apart." I say taking Chloe's hand. "And I clearly felt the same." Stacie adds looking dreamily at Aubrey. "You got married?" Benji blurts out noticing their new rings. "Damn right we did." Stacie says with a proud smile. "And who's this?" Amy asks noticing Anna awkwardly standing next to Emily. Their gazes snap between me and her. "She's my cousin." I quickly say.

"Wow, she looks like your twin. What kind of genes does your family have?" Jesse asks in disbelief. We chuckle and catch up. "So we are here for two weeks. We have to see each other again." Amy says happily. Chloe glances to me and I give her a nod. "Yeah, but Beca, Stella, and I are going away for business. But you guys have fun." Stacie says with a big smile. We say our goodnights after the girls exchange numbers and head back to the hotel. "What are the freaking odds." Emily mutters. "I think they are harmless." Aubrey adds quietly.

"Its kind of nice to see them again. I missed them." Chloe says in agreement. "I don't have a problem with it." I tell Chloe as I kiss her cheek. "I didn't like the quiet boy. Something about him..." Anna says shaking her head. The tension grows as we look to Emily. "He... he was my potential mate." Emily says quietly. Anna stops walking. "What?! I'm going to kill him." She says with a glare towards the club. Huh, I remember that feeling. "No! Benji is harmless. Honestly I forgot he even insisted because you are all I want now." Emily says taking her hand. "Aweee." Baxter and Stella say at the same time. Anna still seems upset but eventually follows after us.

Finally we split off into our hotel rooms. I close the door and sigh. "I can't believe we saw everyone from high school." Chloe says with a bright smile. I nod in agreement. "You can see them if you want. What will you say about Luna though?" I ask as I start to unbutton my shirt. "I'll tell them you're intersex. Its pretty obvious Luna is a good mix of us." Chloe says with a shrug. "I miss her." I pout as I unzip Chloe's dress. She chuckles and shimmies out of it, my eyes shamelessly roam her beautiful body.

"I miss her too baby. But she's fine and if we don't have sex soon I might actually explode." She says as she grabs my now unbuttoned shirt and pulls me into a heated kiss. I tangle my hand in her hair and kiss her hard. She pushes my shirt off of my shoulders without disconnecting our lips. I reach down to undo my belt while Chloe kisses down my neck. Fuck I'm so turned on. I nearly rip my belt and pants off as I push Chloe onto the bed. Her gaze turns even more lustful when I crawl on top of her. I quickly take off her bra and my own follows.