Positive

Beca's POV

My whole body feels relaxed. I shift and feel arms tighten around my waist and something incoherent mumbled into my neck. "Morning princess." I whisper turning my head to kiss her. Chloe groans and pulls the blankets over us. "Nope. Not getting up. This is my happy place and I refuse to leave it." She says firmly keeping her eyes closed.

I chuckle and run my hands up her sides. She giggles and I smirk. I quickly flip us over and pin her under me. I tickle her sides and she squeals and tries to escape with fits of laughter. "Okay! I'm up! Mercy!" She yells between laughs. I take pity on her and stop. I admire her panting below me for a second before I lean down to give her a slow kiss.

"I love you." I whisper while burying my face into her neck. "I love you too." She says smiling back. I slowly slide off of her. Chloe pouts making me chuckle. "As much as I want to lay in bed with you, I miss my daughters... and I guess Aubrey too." I say while dodging a pillow Chloe throws at me. I stick my tongue out at her as I put on clothes.

"Are you coming sleepy head?" I ask raising my eyebrow at my still pouting girlfriend. She finally groans and nods. I chuckle as I watch her throw on clothes. Its weird to see her as the one refusing to get up, that's usually my job. "Alright, I'm ready." She mutters. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her. I make sure to pin her arms to her sides as I kiss all over her face.

Chloe squeals and tries to wiggle away. I hold her tighter and lick her cheek before releasing her. She groans and wipes the wet spot off her face. "Gross." She mutters. I wink at her before heading downstairs to finally see the rest of my people. I'm nervous still, just a few weeks ago I wanted to rip my own daughters to pieces. With my memories back I should be able to control the urge.... hopefully.

I lace my hand with Chloe. She should be able to keep me grounded. I make my way to the kitchen and can smell breakfast being made. Aubrey and Stacie are laughing and making breakfast together. They both freeze and spin around to face us. I can feel my body tense for a second and my vision blurs.

Chloe gently squeezes my hand and it brings me back to reality. "Morning Beca, Chloe. Are you hungry?" Aubrey asks. I nod before she can even finish. I'm starving. "Good to have you back." Aubrey says with a genuine smile as she hands me a plate. Stella comes in and joins us. We dig in before I can hear a squeal. I spin around in time to catch Emily as she jumps into my lap. I can sense my vision blurring. I keep reminding myself not to lose it. Focus Beca. It is Emily. I can hear Stella's voice in my head.

I manage to refocus and wrap my arms around Emily. I send Stella a nod so she knows I'm okay. "I missed you Ma." She whispers burying her head in my neck. I kiss her cheek and hold her close to me. "I missed you too kiddo." I respond rocking her from side to side. When she finally gets up I can see Anna nervously shifting and looking at me.

I smile and open my arms. Anna hesitates for a second before running into my arms. We hold each other for a few minutes before she pulls away. "Good to have you back." Emily says prancing to get a plate of food. I notice Anna watching her with a slight smile.

We eat our food and catch up on what's been happening over the past five years. I can't believe I missed five years. It feels like it wasn't even a week that I was gone. I can sense something off with Chloe. I glance at her and notice she hasn't touched her food. Before I can question anything she gets up and runs towards the bathroom. I chase after her leaving the other confused lycans behind.

I knock on the door and can here her vomiting. I quickly run in and rub circles on her back. "Ugh, I feel like shit." She mutters as she sits up to wipe her face. Aubrey enters and I growl at her. I'm not sure why I did that. Aubrey freezes and I can see Stacie behind her. Stacie looks pale as she stares between me and Chloe.