Reunited

Beca's POV

I smile as Chloe cups my face and gently kisses me. Everything feels so new again. I guess because I'm new. Everything is heightened for me now. I feel so much more intensely then what I remember from my lycan life. Not only that but I can get a good idea of what those around me are feeling. I'm still getting use to all of my new powers.

Chloe starts to kiss me more deeply. I follow her lead, enjoying our lips moving against each other perfectly. I can feel myself growing more turned on. Gods love sex, its very well known as we can see by all the demigods out there. Its one of the few things that make us feel... mortal again. Its a basic need and a very pleasurable one for us Gods, plus its our instinct for us to want to have more kids and spread our bloodline.

I surprise her by grabbing her legs and lifting her in my arms. Our lips immediately resume our heavy make out session. I lay her on the bed and lay on top of her, never letting our lips separate. I'm trying so hard to keep it slow and passionate. I really just want to take her hard and fast though. Damn instincts to recreate suck. My hand trails down her body until I reach the hem of her shirt. She takes my hint and arches up to take it off. I look over her perfect body in awe. She's just so beautiful, I've been dreaming of us having this moment again for a thousand years and I finally have it. I have her again. We are finally reunited.

I decide I need to get on her level of undress and lean up to take off my shirt. Chloe's gaze is pure lust as she trails her hand from my chest to my waistband. She raises her eyebrow as she tugs on it, bringing my hips flush against hers. I moan even at the light friction. Its been so long since I've had any type of release, I'd be surprised if I last more then a few minutes. I trail kisses down her neck and a few bites making her back arch off the bed. She takes my hand and moves it to her breast. I moan making contact with them again. I take my time massaging them. Did her boobs get bigger? I think they did. Chloe moans out when I lightly squeeze her nipple.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper as I capture her lips for a hungry kiss. I move my hands to her hips and start to remove her pants, I accidentally rip them right off. Both of us stare with wide eyes at the torn fabric in my hand. "Ummm sorry." I mutter as I meet her gaze again. To my surprise she seems even more turned on. "That was hot." She says biting her lip. I smirk as I throw the fabric somewhere behind me and jump back on top of her. We grind against each other like horny teenagers as we continue kissing. "Beca please." Chloe whispers as she tugs on my pants. I slide them off and resume my place.

I start to kiss down her body until I reach her underwear. I work my way to her thigh and decide to leave a few hickeys. Chloe moans and fists the blankets as I continue. I hook my thumb under her underwear and pull them down. Chloe eagerly helps me and removes her bra. Gods she is perfect. I slowly run my finger over where she wants me most. Chloe arches her back with the contact, clearly she aches for this just as much as I do. I give in knowing she must be just as horribly turned on as me. I dive right in. Chloe moans and fists the sheets as I continue. I want her to have as much pleasure as possible. I add my fingers too for extra help and her legs are shaking with every thrust.

Every part of me wants to just take her already but I need to wait. I can't let my selfish godly side get in the way. A few more perfectly timed licks and thrusts before she cries out my name. I smirk as I slow my movements, extending her orgasm. I remove my fingers and smirk as Chloe watches me lick them clean. She lets out a low moan at the sight. "Gods I missed your taste." I comment as I kiss my way back up to her lips. I lean down and give her a slow kiss. Chloe moans as I grind against her.

"Please Beca. I want to feel you again." She says tugging on the waist if my boxers. I lean back and remove my bra and underwear. I quickly roll off my stunning mate to reach the nightstand. Lucky for me she still has our box of condoms. I know what I'm suppose to do but I decide against it. I grab one and put it on before resuming my position between her legs. She moans as I finally line up again. I search her face and she gives me a breathless nod as I push in. She releases the sheets and fists her hand in my hair before crashing our lips together. I'm surprised for a second by the change of pace but I adapt quickly, kissing her back with twice the amount of lust. I keep inching further inside of her between kisses.