Chapter three: not possible

My parents chuckle. "So what's your next excuse for Kyle staying over for a long time? Stan we don't care if he does." My mother says.

I sigh. "Mom, he's actually pregnant, we have proof! We went to the doctor—- he's experienced symptoms."

My mom rolls her eyes. My dad was to high to understand what's going on.

I sigh and pull out the ultrasound picture, showing it to her. Kyle huddled behind me, blushing and nervous.

My mom looks at it. "Mom.. please.. he has to well—- live with us.. his mom kicked him out over it.." I whispered.

My mom came over to me and began crying. She hugged me. "This was the one thing I didn't want to happen to you stanley!" She cried.

"Mom... it's happening— we didn't know!" I tell her. "We where hoping you would let us use Shelly's old room for the nursery.."

She pulled back. "Your keeping it??" She asked. I nod. "I don't wanna just— give them away.. I'd feel so guilty if I did!" I tell her.

She sighed. "Well.. it's fine with me. But when you get out of highschool, I recommend moving out ASAP. It's not the best idea to raise them on a weed farm.." she sighed.

I nod. Me and Kyle head upstairs, and he unpacks his stuff. We lay on the bed in a spooning position. It cradle his bloated stomach.

He sighed. "This could be.. better conditions to live in. But it could be worse I guess—- atleast we have shelter." He said.

I nod and kiss his neck. "Yeah... how are you feeling?" I ask him. He shrugged. "Okay. A little sick.." he whispered.

Soon, we both dozed off.
—————————————————————————

It's the next day, Saturday. We had basically been lounging around all day. We hung out in the backyard for a bit, sitting under the peach tree I had grown myself.

I grab Kyle a peach and go to the little outdoor sink we have to wash off stuff. I hand it to him, and he dogs right in.

"You grow the best peaches, dude.." he happily hummed as he ate. I kiss him. "Took while.. That's for sure." I laugh. "I planted the seeds probably in fifth grade." I explain.

Kyle smiled. He rubbed his stomach. "I bet they'll have fun picking peaches with you in the summer.." he said, happily sighing.

"Stanley! Kyle! Dinner!" I heard my mom yell. We both head inside and sit down.

I sigh as my dad passed out bowls of weed balls in milk. I'm used to this, having to eat it everyday that my dad cooks, which is often.

Kyle stared at his meal, playing with it. He pushed his bowl away. "I can't eat this." He said.

"Why?" My dad asks. "Because I'm pregnant. I don't want my baby coming out addicted to weed!" He said.

Dad looks confused. "Your pregnant??" He asked. We both nod. "We told you yesterday, but you where to high to remember." I say.

"How is he pregnant?!" He asked again. I explained everything to him.

Thankfully, he said it was okay, and was excited to become a grandparent. I made Kyle a salad. We have a lot of fresh vegetables from my mini garden in growing.

He eats, and I have the leftover salad. After that, we just head upstairs and cuddle.

Kyle's phone began ringing and he sighed. He went ahead and put it on speaker it was Craig.

"Hey Craig. Your on speaker, Stan's here." He said.

"Hey—- are you by any chance pregnant?"
—————————————————————————
598 words.

Another cliff hanger uwu