"How's Avery by the way?" Taylor asked crossing her arms. I knew where was going with this and it pissed me off.

"She's literally not in the state and this is what you do, Mattia? Avery loves you and she's going to be so devastated when she hears about this.."

I'm just sitting with my friends, what's wrong with that?

"She's fine and there's nothing to worry about, Taylor, so just mind your own fucking business and leave me alone." I walked away and slammed the door in the her face.

I got back to my spot with the boys and didn't look near Cynthia.

Now that I think of it, Taylor was right. Avery might see the live and think something bad of it. I don't want to go through the whole not being trusted phase again. This was wrong of me to do and shouldn't even have thought about putting my arms around Cynthia or even talking to her. She was flirting with me all night and I was flirting back.

I looked over to her and saw she was staring. I quickly looked away and pulled out my phone to text Avery.

hey baby wyd

She texted back quickly which kind of surprised me. She's usually like an hour later.

just laying down. i've had a long day 🥺
what did you do today?

nothing much but the boys and i
are at josh's place

oo sounds fun

yeah
read 10:57

i miss you
read 11:11

i miss you too ❤️

Something inside me was telling me to warn her about what she might see later or tomorrow. Since Josh was live and the camera was pointed at us, I know someone must've been screen recording or took a screenshot of it. I felt horrible.

"Yo bro look." Kairi passed his phone over to me. Of course it was a video of her in between my legs with my arms around her.

"Fuck me." I sighed watching the video. I guess she's seen it too because she was on her phone watching something.

"You fucked up big time." Alvaro said while walking over to us.

"Why didn't you stop me?!"

"It's not up to me to stop you. You have a girl and should know not to do that." Alvaro said. Kairi nodded agreeing with him and I rubbed my eyes while letting out a big sigh.

"Do you think we'll still be together?"

They shrugged. Honestly I didn't know either. How am I supposed to explain myself to her? I do things before I realize they're stupid then regret it.

I know if I saw Avery at a party with another guys arm wrapped around her, I would be pissed.

"Yours phones ringing bud." Kairi handed me my phone and walked away with Alvaro.

Avery was calling. The worst thing to do was not pick up. I left the room and got into a quiet area, which was hard to find, and called her back.

a: why am i getting sent a video of you and cynthia together?

m: it's not what it looks like babe

a: so it's not her sitting in between your legs, your hands around her and having a good time with her? Do you do this every time I'm not around?