"Do I have to?"

It was a normal day, I was at my English class and I was bored as hell.
Then, Michael turned around and he started telling jokes about our fat English teacher. Of course I laughed a lot, until I couldn't fell my stomach... I was so damn tired of doing nothing...

"Hey, lady, why are you so annoyed today?", said Michael. He talked to me with that sweet British accent, I loved it.

"I'm not annoyed Michael, I'm just not ok and I don't want to be here anymore... I just want to go home and get some rest...."

"Well you can come to my house after school... It's ok, really, and maybe we could do something together babe."

"No, I really need to rest today... Thanks baby, but I'm going home after school."

"No prob, call me when you're better."

Then the bell rings and everyone started to packing up and leaving the room. I stayed there for more five minutes, breathing slowly. So slowly... That I could feel the air coming in and out of me, like I was empty, hardly breathing...

I got up and I walked till I was in the hall. I walked out of school and I saw my best friend in my car. She was so crazy, crazy enough to steal my car keys in the morning and to make me go to school by bus... She is the craziest person I've ever met! Her name is Catherine, and I love her so much!

"Hey bitch! How are you today?" She screamed from inside my car.

"Bitch? Who are you calling bitch? Ahah"

"Shh! Get inside!"

I went inside the car and we drove back home.

"So how was your day Alison?"

"It was a shit of a day, I stayed with Michael all day, but I was tired of doing nothing..."

"Well you stayed with Michael, so..."

"Hey! Don't do that ok?!"

After a long time, we stopped and we went home. I walked upstairs and I jumped to my bed. It was so good!
I started to think about my relationship with Michael and my problems at school with the others, and I really understood that I've done so much shit.
I felt asleep so quickly that I couldn't hold my eyes from shutting down.

"Alison... Alison..."

"Uh, what?"

"Time to wake up sweetie!"

I looked up and I saw Michael's eyes looking at me. Then he sat right beside me and he kissed my cheek so many times... I couldn't say "no" to him, because I was loving those morning kisses.

"I made you breakfast! Toasts and orange juice for my babe..."

"It was not necessary... But thank you love! So which are the plans for today?"

Michael smiled and he started to look to the window, with all that mysterious look, "well, I thought that we could go to the park and after that we could go to a nice restaurant and have a perfect lunch, what do you think?"

"That's ok for me..."

"So take of you pyjama and put on some decent clothes for us to go, little miss"

He opened my wardrobe and he grabbed a dress and a jacket for me to dress. It was a shinny day but it was could outside.
We made our way to the park and we sat on a green bench, right beside the enormous lake.

"What's wrong with you? You've been acting strange since the past week..."

"Really? I mean, no, I'm not acting strange, I'm just a little tired with all the school stuff and plenty other things..."

"Which things? You know that you can talk to me."

"I know that, but I don't want to talk about it now... Maybe later." I turn my face to the other side and I started to look to the lake and to see how beautiful that lake was. It has some ducks around there and maybe, if you're a lucky person, you can see a peacock... It's not by the chance that the lake it's called "peacock's lake".

After an hour, Michael lead me to the famous restaurant inside the park, nearly to the lake. It was a fancy one, not expensive so that restaurant had everything to be the perfect place to have a perfect lunch. We chose a table and we sat. The waiter gave us two menus and, when he gave it to me, I started to read the dishes and all that stuff... It had a lot of things, delicious things!

We ate and we left the restaurant. Michael was a little bit sad because I didn't tell him what was going on with me... I could not see him like that so I started to tell him what was going on: "on the other day, a girl at school came to me and she told me that you were with Veronica at the garden beside the football field"

"Do you believe in that?"

"Do I have to?"

"No because it's a lie! I can't believe that some jealous girl went over you to say that..."

"Well, she came and she was pretty sure about that."

Michael started to shout loudly. I said for him to stop but he didn't listened to me so I made my way back home... I could hear him screaming "don't go", but the truth is that if he didn't want me to go away, we would stop me and grabbed my arm right? He didn't.

-----------------------//---------------------
Hey everyone!
It's my first publish and I would love to read your opinions about this book, so don't be afraid to write something!!
Kisses!