Yoongi found himself blushing again.

your arms are nice? um . . . i like your abs. a lot. fuck, what am i even doing, you're making my face all red >:,(

Jimin was taking a long time to write, and it was making Yoongi nervous. He snatched the paper away from the younger before he was done writing.

i love your pretty legs. your little waist. your fluffy hair. your pretty pink lips. your button nose, your long lashes, your cute gummy smile. the way you blush all the time, the way you get happy over the littlest things. you look fucking adorable when you're all excited. your tendency to hug soft things, like that one big pillow on our bed. or is it because i usually use that pillow? ahh, you're so cute, i fucking can't. you're so perfect, yoongi. so, so beautiful. i just

The note stopped there. Yoongi looked at Jimin, a little grin on his face.

didn't know you were so obsessed with me, chim. i think that's what's cute, not me.

Jimin squinted at the paper, realizing there was no more space to write. Pulling out another piece of scrap paper, he began to write again.

well, we can agree to disagree. and i can be obsessed with you if i want to be :(

would it be bad if i said i might secretly be glad that you're obsessed with me?

nope, because you're obsessed with me too. it's a mutual creepy obsession, isn't it?

you're so weird, jimin. (also, you're right, but let's not acknowledge it.)

love you too, babe.

shut up >:(

cutie

says you

what? me? cute? i think you mean hot.

narcissistic much?

nope, i'm just repeating your words.

i can take them back, you know.

but you won't.

oh, shut up, jimin.

hmm, is that my name?

. . . yes?

nope

have i been calling you the wrong name my entire life? oh no, how unfortunate.

baby. look at me.

Yoongi looked up, meeting Jimin's eyes and gulping at the expression on his face. He looked really hot like that, Yoongi had to admit to himself. It felt like his eyes were devouring him.

um . . .

yes?

you look hot. like . . . really hot. making me feel nervous.

nervous how, baby?

you better stop, i don't wanna get hard in english class, of all places.

what's my name?

jimin

nope

Yoongi blushed.

. . . oppa?

i like that better :)

that smiley face needs to die.

wow, so violent. kinda hot, not gonna lie.

gay ass bitch >:(

you're gay too, yoongi.

Yoongi laughed to himself quietly, beginning to write back, only to freeze as a shadow loomed over him. He looked up to find the teacher looking at him, her lips forming the angry firm line that the entire class dreaded, her hand outstretched. She wanted the note.

He looked at Jimin, eyes worried as the woman took the piece of paper.

"If this is so important that you can't pay attention to the lesson, you wouldn't mind if I shared it with the class, right?"

She read the note to herself first, cheeks slowly reddening. Handing the paper back to Jimin, she muttered, "I'll see you both in detention after school."

And just like before, class began again with only 25 minutes left.

Leaning in to Yoongi, Jimin whispered, "Wait, what did she say?"

"I don't know," Yoongi shrugged. "We probably got detention?"

Jimin pouted. "We were supposed to get ice cream!"

<3

ok so that was really hard to write.

also i have writer's block and it sucks.

MOTS: 7 IS SO, SO GOOD 🥺 I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SONG AND I STILL HAVEN'T PICKED A FAVORITE.

(listening to filter right now, and jimin really just— he be thotting 😔)

qotd: which song is your favorite from the new album?

I CAN'T PICK :(

hopefully the next update will be quicker. i haven't been happy with my writing style lately, and everything seems to be getting predictable and repetitive :,( so it's getting more stressful to write chapters that would actually be somewhat (?) enjoyable to read. i really hope you all like how this fic is going though! lmao hopefully i figure things out and my writing gets at least kind of good?

thanks for reading <3