Chapter Sixteen

Two Days Later

(Midoriya P.O.V)

Thanks to the police's quick work we were able to locate where Puppet Master took Akira and where she's held hostage. I was on the rescue team since I might be able to bring Akira to her senses in case she doesn't recognize us immediately. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka were also on the team with a couple other Pro Heroes, Mr. Aizawa was with a team that will capture and arrest Puppet Master. I looked in the mirror as I changed and I looked like a mess, my eyes were baggy and puffy from crying, I still had tears falling down but I knew once I found her I'll stop crying.

We then got onto a bus and began traveling to the location and reviewing the plan. The plan was that the two teams spread out of the property and look for either Akira or Puppet Master and her goons. Uraraka was trying to cheer me up but I ignored her, she only was doing that to make me love her instead of Akira and it wasn't working. "Uraravity get focused on the mission not on your selfish desires, we're about to go against an S-Rank Villain who can control you with one whiff of her quirk. I don't want to cover your ass because you aren't paying attention." I state and she was surprised with how cold my voice became, but I wasn't since I found out that Akira was taken I became an empty shell of my former self but when she comes back I'll return to normal.

The bus finally arrived at the property where Akira should be in, it was a normal looking house and in a normal looking neighborhood and I knew this front was a lie. I did some research on this area and it's more known as an area where small time Villains reside and it's crime level is through the roof. I put my mask on and then the teams split and Uraraka, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu as well as a couple other Heroes were following me.

(Your P.O.V)

Two days... I've been here two days and I've become a former being of who I once was. Jocelyn hasn't shown up this morning and I knew something was up. "Maybe she's just going to leave me to rot in hell... wouldn't be the first time that happened." I muttered and I looked around my bare body, the bra I once wore when I first arrived here was gone, I was still chained to the bed and wall, my body was littered with dried blood, dirt, scars and anything else. My muscles were sore from struggling and all the cuts she gave me.

My eyes were tired and wanted to close but then I heard some yelling and I knew that there was someone here and I hoped it was someone who can help me. "HELLO!! HELP ME PLEASE....!!" I shouted and I then realized that nobody could hear me. Time seemed to pass until the door busted down and I instantly got scared until I saw a familiar head full of green curls. "Akira...!! Thank goodness we found you. Creati we need a blanket please and Shoto we need you to melt the chains, I'll keep her calm as you do that." Izuku commanded and both nodded, Todoroki then melted the chains off of my ankles and wrists without looking at my body. Yaoyorozu gave me a blanket which I quickly wrapped around my body and Izuku came over and pulled me into his chest.

I then started to quietly cry into his Hero Costume and he rubbed my arm that was covered with the blanket and I tightly held onto the blanket and buried my face into his chest taking in a familiar scent. "You took my perfume didn't you..." I said out loud and he chuckled and told me he did and the three were shocked. "C'mon we better get her to the ambulance outside, she needs to get checked out." Izuku said and they agreed, there were a couple Pro Heroes there and I didn't see them since I wasn't looking at them but kept my face hidden. Then I felt Izuku's quirk activate and he seemed a bit faster but he was holding me so his speed was halved. We were running down a hallway when a wall broke open and I felt Izuku's grip on my body tighten, then I heard a all too familiar cackle and I tried to curl into a tiny ball. "So you're trying to take away my ticket aren't you... well I won't let you." Jocelyn states and I felt tears come down again.