Chapter Fifteen

Authors Warning: Before we begin this lovely chapter here's a warning, rapey shit is going down in this chapter and if you don't like this then you might have to skip it and go to the next chapter when it's posted. Please don't comment saying that you were creeped out from this I know it's creepy but please this is your only warning.

(Your P.O.V)

Walking home this day was creepy, my mental state has gotten better and I'm more ahead on my work then most of the kids at school. It was nearing my birthday, soon I'll be 17 while Izuku will be 16. I do think he minds dating a girl a year older than him but he didn't show any issues with it so I think everything's good. Then making the normal turn I felt a weird presence, I turned down the road and there standing there was a woman in her late thirties and I was confused.

"Hallo meine Tochter, es ist viel lange her, seit ich dich gesehen habe." The woman said in German and I knew instantly who it was, it was my birth Mother Jocelyn Shinra. "Warum bist du hier und was zum Teufel willst du mit mir?! Kannst du mich nicht einfach in Ruhe lassen?" I questioned her in the same language she spoke "Halt die Klappe, du bist mein Eigentum, also nehme ich Zurück, was mir gehörte. Nichts, was dein lieber Izuku una Vater tun können, um mich davon abzuhalten, dich zurückzunehmen. Komm jetzt friedlich mit oder ich töte die Menschen, die du liebst, verstehe." She demands and I glare at her and I use Puppeteer or try to use it on her but she then brings out a minion, this one was a low rank criminal who didn't care about not using his body as a weapon. The body then tried to attack me with their quirk but I stopped their quirk using Erasure, but there was another behind me and knocked me out by a spot on the person's neck that with the right hit can knock them out.

When I came too I wasn't in the street but a all too familiar looking cell, I knew where I was and what happened. "Damn it... I'm kidnapped again..." I muttered and I saw that I was chained up, both my wrists and ankles had cuffs on them and the cuffs were connected by chains that were built into the wall. Luckily I was still clothed so I knew that I just got there. I could feel the doubt I once blocked out return into my mind, I knew that nobody would save me.

(Midoriya P.O.V)

I was on patrol with Sir Nighteye and Mirio, I was hoping today would go smoothly but not until we got to a street and it was a horrifying state. Blood everywhere, I think I saw an eyeball but I hope not but that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was finding a dead body and a note written in the dead person's blood, it stated that Akira was taken and that it was her Mother who took her. I handed the note over to Sir Nighteye and tried to calm down, but ended up destroying a tree in the process. "Calm down Midoriya, why are you so angry?" Mirio asked me and I ignored him, if I spoke right now I would be yelling at him and that isn't fair to him and Sir picked that up. "You're mad because she's the girlfriend you told us about?" Sir questioned and I nodded in confirmation and Mirio instantly felt bad. "Don't worry we'll find her, but for now we better tell the other Pro's." Mirio said trying to comfort me and I nodded not saying a word.

We got back to the Agency and instantly Sir starts making calls and I went to sit down. I pulled out a photo of me and Akira took on my birthday. She decided to surprise me with a date to the new Heroes Museum and they allowed us to dress as our favorite Heroes, I was All Might and she was able to get a costume of EraserHead pretending to be her Dad and I thought it was adorable. We were both happy and she was getting better but now I don't know if she can get past this. I didn't even realize that I was crying until Mr. Aizawa came over and handed me a tissue and I gratefully accept, I couldn't even face him after this. "Midoriya I know this is hard but calm down, we'll find her and when we do she'll be safe and her Mother will be permanently behind bars." Mr. Aizawa said and I finally looked at him and his eyes slightly widened when he saw how bad I looked. "Go clean your face up, you look as bad as me." He told me and I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face and he was right, so I splashed some water on my face and walked out and saw more Pro's here then before and a couple of my classmates including Kacchan who was the first to notice me and he patted my shoulder trying to reassure me.

We were trying to figure out locations on where they might be, the first place they thought she could be was Puppet Master's first base when she first escaped. My classmates were confused on what was happening and I was thinking whether or not they even cared about her in the first place. "Really now your just now fucking asking. It's kind of obvious, we're here to rescue Akira Aizawa from the S-Rank Villain known as Puppet Master or as we know her as her birth Mother." I state and my voice was getting very close to anger and my classmates and Mr. Aizawa were shocked to hear that tone of voice from me but Mr. Aizawa knew that Akira was special to me and so using this voice wasn't surprising. "Deku why are you so angry...?" Uraraka asked and I glared at her, my eyes cold as ice and I moved from my original position before I snapped at her.

(Your P.O.V)

"Good morning dear, how did you sleep?" Jocelyn asked me and I glared at her and she cackles like a witch and she walks over and touches my face with her finger and lifts my chin up. "Oh my pet how naive you are, you really think someone might save you from what I have in plan with your body." She said and I tried to kick her but she laughed as I couldn't move my leg, her hand runs up and down my thigh and I struggle to get free from her touch. "Why are you doing this..." I questioned her and she looked into my dark ruby eyes and I stared into her dark green eyes. "You my dear are my ticket to the Promise Land, all I have to do is take a young girl's virginity and claim her as my darling. That's why I wanted to create a child, to use them as my ticket and then I was taken away from you and now I'm going to do my sacred duty." She explained and I had only one thought in my mind. 'This bitch is fucking insane.'

She then rips off my dirt covered blouse and lavender skirt to leave me in my underwear, her eyes were filled with more desire since I was wearing very revealing underwear and bra set. "Naughty pet... you wanted to be fucked didn't you...?" Jocelyn asked me in a very disturbing tone of voice and I struggled to get free but the chains were too strong.

Authors Warning: This shit is going to be very disturbing so I suggest if you don't want to read this go and just not read it I made a warning earlier in the chapter but this is a second one in case you ignored it like most people

Her head traveled near my womanhood and she had so much lust in her eyes it was disgusting. She used her teeth and tore off my underwear to reveal my area to her eyes and the cold room and I shiver from it being exposed like that. She then bites my outer walls and my thighs as if claiming me as her property. I tried to get her away and started to scream and cry begging her to stop but she blatantly ignored me. This lasted for hours until someone, most likely another Villain came into the room and brought in torture devices, then she began to whip me, cut deep into my pale white skin, burned me and used the same taunts she used all those years ago that plagued my mind.

Sometime later she was tired and she left the room, there I laid chained and partially naked. She didn't remove my bra so I was pleased, but after she left I broke down into tears most likely from a mental breakdown about to happen. "Please Izuku... help me before I'm too gone... please..."

Authors opinion: Hello everyone this was completed on February 24th, 2020. Man I hate myself for writing this since I don't do these types of scenes, but next chapter will be better I think. When writing this I showed my friends this and one of them is a writer themself and they were creeped out, and when I mentioned that this was her Mother it made sense that I said I needed mental help after this. But this will get better and so until the next time bye