Another Authors Note

Okay, so summary from last authors note: don't have any ideas for continuing this book. Something new is that I usually can use my phone for this, but it's getting fixed for a bad battery, so I'm using my computer. While using my computer, I found out that I can look at the demographics for the people who read this story and my others separately. I can see the gender that you put in your account as well as what country you, the readers, are from. So, what I am trying to say is, shout out to those reading in Italy. I have some family from there. (I hope that they haven't found this.) 

Also shout out to Canada and England. I have never had a bad experience with someone from either of those countries. 

Even though we suck, shout out to Americans. Don't argue with me, we do. Our village idiot was voted President and a lot of us want him do a second term. I mean seriously. I sometimes wish my family had stayed in Italy. At least they acknowledge this crisis. 

Italians, do you have any ideas? Please write them in English, my parents never taught me Italian because they thought it wouldn't be useful in America, and my cousins in Italy know English.

be good people.