Preparing

OMG THANKY YOU AdmiralSavol! I feel loved!(Sorry if I shouted you out without your consent

(Sorry if I shouted you out without your consent.)
Now on to the chapter!
___________________

Father nodded. "Alright, if you are positive about the Yamanaka and the Hyuuga child, you may tell them and recruit them. But, if, they were to betray us, and reveal our plan. You are responsible." He said.

I shivered as I felt the room go down a few degrees.

"Okay I'll be fully responsible if something like that were to happen." I said. Seriousness laced in my voice.

Father stared then nodded, satisfied with my answer. He turned to Baki.

"Baki, try to fit in the 2 new recruits in our plan. And Menma, ask them if they know their family jutsus. We could use those as an advantage. Kankuro, Temari, Gaara, memorize this blueprint and set paperbombs in the selected spots." Father said and gave Gaara a rolled up blueprint.

"Hai!" My siblings said and observed the blueprint.

"Okay, everybody better be in their selected places by the time the matches starts. Understood?" Father asked.

"Hai Father/Lord!"

"Okay, now tomorrow the first exam is to take place in the Academy. On the third floor, room 301." Father said and put on his robe.

"I'll see you in a month. Because of the exam policy, I am unable to see any of you or contact you. Well, at least till the end of the month." Father said and opened the door to exit. Baki Sensei following close behind. 

"Good luck, I believe in the 4 of you." He said and shunshined away along with sensei.

Gaara sighed while looking at the blueprint that Father gave him previously.

"Dad wants us to go into the carved faces and place bombs in the civilian evacuation shelter. On the weakest spots. The cracks.." Gaara said and pointed at a 'x' marks on the sheet.

"We should just do that tomorrow." Kankuro said as he studied the blueprint lazily.

"I really don't want to do anything today.." Temari said and sat on the couch.

Gaara rolled his eyes and continued studying the blueprint.

"It would take around 120 paper bombs to completely cover up the entire shelter." Gaara mumbles to himself as he pointed at the sheet of blue paper.

I sighed, I was really bored. I can't really go out and train in risk of other opponents seeing my skill.

I walked into my room and took out all my equipment.

'Okay, 40 kunai, check. 35 shuriken, check. Paper bombs, medical kit, bandages, soldier pills, matches, and steel wire. Yeah that will be it basically.'

"Kit, Umm.. what about food? Are you going to pack food?"

'Oh shit I forgot!'

I ran out my room and looked for Gaara. I went to the dining table and saw him staring at the blue print that father gave him.

"Gaara we forgot to pack fooood!" I say. Gaara looks up at me in realization and got up.

"Ah, shitz you're right! We prepared for everything except starvation!!"

"We got to go prepare!" I yelled and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out.

We walked down the street. Panicking in the inside but not showing it. We can't show any type of weakness, especially the day before the exams.

I looked around. The village was stuffed with people from all over. People from the sand, sound, rain, grass, rock, and from places I forgot the name of!

Many tourist and merchants were crowding the streets. Banners and other objects were being sold for the preparation for the 3rd part of the exam.

Me and Gaara struggled going through the crowd. Trying to reach the entrance to the flooded store.

"Damn, there wasn't this much people earlier!" I yelled as I was shoved.

"That's because it was early! It's afternoon right now." Gaara said and tried to catch up to me.

After who know how long, we finally got to the entrance of the store where we believed sold ninja equipment.

We entered and quickly searched for the section that sold packed food. I ran towards the ramen section and Gaara went to the dango section.

I grabbed all the miso, shrimp, and chicken flavored ramen and put them in a cart. Gaara grabbed packaged dango and snacks.

Dry meat, chips, chocolate, and doughnuts. A whole bunch of junk food.

"Perfect! Now we leave." I said and pushed the cart. It was all of a sudden heavy but I didn't mind.

Actually I did mind. I made Gaara push the cart because I didn't feel like pushing.

Just as we were about to leave we ran into a group of sound shinobi. We made solid eye contact. One of them stepped forward.

"In the next thirty 37 moons, a crow will sail.." Gaara then responded. "...To a bloody corpse, Konaha won't prevail." The shinobi smirked and passed by us without any problem.

We got to a cashier and paid for everything. As soon as we got home we packed everything in scrolls. Along with a pan that way we can cook the ramen.

"Okay now I'm sure we got everything. What about you Gaara?" I looked over to my brother. "Yeah i think we got everything."

——

Hey, help me out. Should i leave the book? Like, tell you what i have planned and abandon it? I mean, no one reads these Naruto-gets-abused books and this book is absolute trash, so i guess vote?

Yeet the book author-Chan

Don't yeeto skeeto the book.

Plus i lost all inspiration and I'm watching way more anime now, what should i do?

I mean... i could tell you what i have planned now and have all the boring stuff skipped... comment i guess.. :/

Bye and sorry!