Chunin exams

*5 1/2 years later*
Third POV

"Wind style: hurricane bullets!" Temari yells. Baki quickly dodges. Baki looks down and sees sand quickly climb up his legs. He shunshins out of the grip. Kunai shoot toward his direction, he jumps out of the way. Mid-air, a dragon out of wind shot towards him. No way to dodge he braces for the impact. Wind shoving him into something hard. His eyes shot open and realizes he's in Kankuro's puppet. Black ant.

Unable to use chakra and trapped, it's all over. "Good job, you 4 used teamwork. And your strategy was well planned." Baki says and is let out of the puppet. All 4 students didn't have a sweat at all!!
"So, sensei. Why did you want us to fight you?" Menma asks with his hands behind his head. "Well first, to test your strength. And second, I have some good news. So listen up!!" All 4 siblings perked up slightly. "I signed all 4 of you to the chunnin exams, so you'll be heading there in a few days. Also, during those days, the sannin will do last minute training. I'll be leaving today to help with the preparations and fix up the hotels you'll be staying at. Understood? Good. Bye-bye!" He smirked and 'poofed' away.

He didn't let them speak or ask any questions which irritated the siblings sometimes. The 4 just stood there letting the information sink in. "He didn't say what village the exams will be at." Kankuro mumbled loud enough for his teammates to hear. They nod in agreement. "Let's go report to father and tell him we're finished training for today..."Temari yawned. They nodded and walked towards the Kazekage's building.

Menma POV

"I'M SORRY TEMARI!! I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!" Gaara screamed. Right now me, Gaara, and Kankuro are running away from Temari. Why you may ask. Well Gaara decided it was a good idea to talk about Temari's attitude and that she isn't womanly enough to ever get a man. And me and Kankuro are running away because we agreed.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE." Kankuro screamed. We dashed around the village like 5 times before 'Temari had mercy'. Heh more like 'catching up and smacking you upside the head.'

We FINALLY got to the tower to talk about the exams and ask the questions that we were planning to ask Baki.
"Yo, father! How's it going?!" Temari yelled and kicked down fathers door. We stormed into his office behind her. Temari sits on father's desk, making papers fly everywhere. Kankuro leans on the wall, I throw myself to the couch and Gaara sits on the window sill. "Please knock next time. I can't have you 4 storming in here all the time. You guys scared the hell outta me." He says mumbling the last part.

"No promises!" Kankuro laughed  out. "Plus we're here to ask a few thing we wanna know." I said and stuck a sebon needle in my mouth.(Like a toothpick) "I should've known... what do you wanna know?" He asked rubbing his temples. "What village are the exams going to be held at?" Gaara asked looking at a magazine. "Uhh... village hidden in the leaves." He said putting his face in his hands.

"I know, I know I don't like the idea either. But the Kages wanted to have it there much to my disapproval." He mumbled. Everybody looked at me to see how I would react to going back to the hellhole. I sighed and looked up at father. "Is there is something you want to tell us?" I asked noticing father's 'I got something up my sleeve' face. He looked up and smirked. "Good eye son, you're right I do have some stuff to tell you. A mission to be exact." He said and clapped his hand twice. Immediately the ANBU hidden in his office left and a privacy seal was placed in every wall. Yashamaru entered with a few scrolls, and placed them on father's desk. "Alright, for a while now I've been wanting to break alliance with the leaf and have been planning. Me and Yashamaru have decided on a attack. We secretly formed alliance with Iwa, and Kiri. Together we will attack the leaf during the final exam. I mean we already have a grudge against the leaf and so does Iwa and Kiri. This a perfect opportunity to improve our alliance with them and take down a nation." He says pointing at 'Fire nation/Konaha'. We nod. "So this is the plan..."