Naruto?!?

Kushina POV
*later in Hokage's house*

"Minato... did you see how well Rasa's children acted? Why are ours so disrespectful?" I asked deep in thought.
"I don't know Kushina... we tried controlling them... we just can't do it." He answered and took his Hokage cloak off.

"A-are we doing something wrong?" I asked him and looked up. "I don't know honey..." he said and hugged me from behind.

After a moment of silence I spoke. "Another thing has been bothering me...Rasa's kid.. Menma. He looks awfully lot like you." I said and looked up at him suspiciously. He looks down at me. "Big coincidence don't you think?" I continued and watched his expression.

"Yes, I have noticed." He said and got closer to my face. "Rasa said the boy was adopted. He's was supposedly neglected by his family. Poor child, what horrible people his family must be.." I mumbled thinking of a little boy being neglected.

After a moment of silence, my thoughts traveled to Rasa's other son, Gaara. When I first saw the boy years ago, the little boy had a tattoo on his forehead. 'Love'.

Of course I didn't understand why Rasa would permit letting his child have a tattoo at that age. Then again... they live in a different environment where they have different customs and culture and I should respect that. So I didn't question it.
I sighed and laid down on my side of the bed. Minato then laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me into a comfortable hug. I huffed and slowly drifted to sleep.

*meanwhile*
Menma POV

"RUN!!" Gaara screamed and yanked my arm. We were playing pranks around the dark deserted village until Kankuro accidentally set up a paperbomb.

'"'BOOM"" I heard both Bijuu say as we watch the beautiful orange mushroom shaped smoke rise.
Gaara's sand dropped and l rushed over to Kankuro's side. Luckily Gaara's sand manage to protect him too.

Unluckily, he was still knocked down by the force and was out cold!
Me and Gaara knelt down to his sides and checked for pulse.
We both sighed in relief as we felt a soft, yet bold pumping on the base of his neck.

Me and Gaara looked down at Kankuro, then at each other. We then bust out laughing. Gaara places both hands on Kankuro's forehead and I put mine on his chest. We both activated our seals on our bodies and focused our chakra into our palms.  A green aura surrounded our hands as we started healing our brother.

Not even a second later we heard a door slam open. Me and Gaara's head jerked towards the sound.
"Wha! YOU BRATS BLEW UP MY WIFE'S GARDEN!!" He roared and started coming towards us.

Me and Gaara squeaked and immediately picked up Kankuro over our shoulders.
"Quick!! Evacuate mission!!" Gaara yelped and took off leaving me in the dust.

We kept running until we were across the village. 

"Damn, he really did give us a chase alright." I muttered and put down Kankuro. Me and Gaara focused our chakra again and we placed our hands on Kankuro's forehead and chest.

Not even a minute later, Kankuro woke up.

"Ughh... my fUckIng heAd..." Kankuro groaned and held his head.
I couldn't help but laugh. "Bro, you 'k?" I asked through laughs.
"Yeah, damn that was dumb.. I passed out on you guys." Kankuro said and sat up still holding his head.

He then noticed the seal marks all over our bodies.