Mornings together [24]

Mark woke up in Johnny's arms. Johnny had the cutest smile on his face which made Mark's heart melt in his chest a little bit. "Good morning sleeping beauty~," Johnny said, making Mark blush and let out a little giggle. "Good morning~" Mark replied smiling.

Mark kissed Johnny, Johnny couldn't stop smiling at the younger and Mark couldn't get over how cute Johnny's smile was. "I love you, baby~" Johnny said, pulling the Canadian boy onto him so he was laying on top of Johnny.

"I love you too~" Mark snuggled into Johnny's chest, Johnny pets his head softly. "I'm gonna take a shower, you wanna come?" Johnny said casually, making Mark blush. "What do you mean? Like shower together?" Mark said shyly. "Of course silly~"

Johnny got up, the sun shined on his naked body as the sunlight peeked through the window. He didn't care about being naked in front of Mark because it wasn't like it was anything Mark hadn't seen before, and frankly he was quite comfortable with his body.

Mark stared at Johnny's body, he couldn't take his eyes off of his boyfriend. He was in his world when suddenly Johnny snapped him out of it. "Markie! Come on let's go."

Mark got up, Mark wasn't wearing any clothes either as they both passed out after they had sex. Mark felt a sudden pain shoot through him which made him flinch. "Are you okay babe?" Johnny said in concern for the younger. "Yeah, just um... You know last night."

"Oh, was I too rough?" Johnny said, caressing Mark's cheek. "N-No, I just uhh... You know how I was umm... Impatient? Well, I'm paying for that today." Mark said with a little bit of embarrassment. "Don't worry Markie. I'm gonna treat you like a princess today~"

Suddenly, Johnny picked up Mark and carried him to the shower. Mark smiled and giggled cutely. Johnny set Mark down and turned on the shower. Johnny leaned his chin on Mark's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Mark's stomach.

Mark smiled, Johnny looked so adorable on his shoulder that Mark just HAD to kiss him which made Johnny happy. It seems as if since they hadn't had time for their relationship now that they do, they've become even more affectionate then before if that's even possible.

Johnny poured shampoo into his hair and scrubbed it into Mark's scalp. Mark felt spoiled already and it was only the beginning of the day. It made him feel so loved, Johnny washing his hair for him. It was a simple thing, but it was Johnny's attention to detail that always made Mark's heart tingle.

After Johnny conditioned Mark's hair he put shampoo in his hair. "Hey, you wanna do mine?" Johnny joked, "you're too tall~" Mark whined, joking back.

After Johnny got done washing his hair the two got out of the shower. Johnny dried off Mark then dried off himself. "You want me to help you get dressed?" Johnny said Mark responded with a nod.

Johnny picked an outfit he thought would look cute on Mark and began dressing him. Starting with the shirt, he chose a pink oversized sweater with a strawberry embroidered in the centre, he thought that it was an adorable choice for Mark. It was a gift of Yuta's since he thought that Mark would look good in it, he was right actually.

Johnny also picked a pair of black sweats, he wanted Mark to be comfy in consideration. They looked good on him, and they were pretty form-fitting which was a plus for Johnny. "Hold on just a sec," Johnny said to Mark.

Johnny quickly darted to his room to get some clothes. He walked in to find Haechan and Taeil cuddling on his bed. "Wait what're you doing on my bed?" Johnny said. Taeil blocked Johnny's body with his hands. "Dude get some clothes on, geez."

"I came in here for clothes, and I didn't know you'd be in here bro," Johnny replied to Taeil. "And once again, why are you on my bed?"

Haechan sat on the elder's bed looking like a cat who knocked over a lamp. "Well, you see. Your bed is comfier than mine, plus I was too lazy to make my bed." Haechan replied.

"Please don't tell me you guys did anything on my bed," Johnny said with his palm on his face. "I can't help what may or may not have happened." Haechan shrugged.

"That's it I'm washing the sheets," Johnny exclaimed. "Now for the love of God please get some clothes on," Taeil said, regretting every second of life that lead him to this moment.

Johnny grabbed some clothes then darted back to Mark's room. He put on a pair of black jeans and a pink oversized sweater that was pretty similar to Mark's sweater coincidentally.

Now that they were dressed in their couple outfits it was time for the start of a very interesting day. One where they would have to gather their bandmates in the living room for a very interesting conversation.