Breakfast [9]

Johnny and Mark sat down next to eachother at the dorm's dining room table.

Taeyong brought everyone their plates, with help from a very hungry Jungwoo.

Mark couldn't help but feel little nervous, this was the first time he'd been around any of his bandmates since what happened between him and Johnny.

There were tons of scenarios playing around in Mark's head making his heart wanna beat out of his chest. What if haechan told somebody he wondered, what if they know he thought, Mark panicked. He ate his breakfast quietly, trying not to look at Johnny not even once in attempt not to raise suspicion.

Meanwhile at the table, Renjun ended up having breakfast in the NCT 127 dorm because of a sleepover him and Haechan had, Jungwoo was putting back the sausage like this was the first time he's ever had red meat, and Yuta was being Yuta.

After everyone got finished eating, Mark, Johnny, and Haechan helped Taeyong clean up a little bit and get everyone's plates.

"Thanks, you guys. I would give all three of you a cookie but I don't have one so here's a pat on the head." Taeyong told the youngers. He gave Mark, Johnny, and Haechan a scruffy pat on the head.

Once Johnny was distracted probably texting someone, Haechan pulled Mark closer and tried to discretely talk to him

"Hey, you wanna go talk in private?" Haechan whispered, "Yeah let's go, your room though." Mark whispered back to Haechan. "Alright."