Forever [29]

An unknowing Mark entered the room, greeted by suprise as he saw a dim room, only lit by small scented candles, the air had a lingering sweet aroma of honeysuckle, making his sense of joy increase as his body reacted to the scent.

rose petals had been tastefully scattered around the room, with a full, beautiful bouquet of roses placed on the bed. It seemed like a movie, so ethereal, just like a dream. Clearly intricately planned.

Johnny wore a plain black suit, simple yet complimented his height and slender yet muscular figure. Mark heard music playing lowly throughout the room, he didn't realize at first, but it was Baby Don't Like It.

"J-Johnny, this is so romantic. What is it all for?" Mark said, shocked by the gesture, his eyes lit up. "For you." He smiled, caressing Mark's face.

They slow danced in the dimly lit room, their faces inching closer by the second. They shared a kiss, and somehow it felt like the first time all over again.

Their hearts were racing, and they didn't need to say a word. In that moment, they were the only people in the world.

It was so peaceful in Johnny's arms, and he stayed like that for every moment he could. Until he felt Johnny pull away from him, which was a surprise to Mark.

Johnny got down on one knee, pulling a box out of his pocket. "Markie, I know we can't get married, but I want to spend forever with you. I can't imagine a day without you, please tell me you'll always be by my side."

Mark teared up as he saw the ring box open up, it was so beautiful, everything in the moment was. Every emotion rushed through him as he remembered all the wonderful things him and Johnny experienced together.

"Yes, Johnny, yes!" He rushed to hug him, and they embraced each other tightly. They had what they'd dreamed of for so long, and everything felt so right, they were a perfect fit.

And, in that moment, nothing could ever separate them, because their love was forever.