Bump [12]

"Oh I'm sorry!" Mark apologized to Johnny, embarrassed at his obliviousness.

"No it's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going." Johnny passed for a moment.

"So Mark, there's something I wanted to ask you."

Mark blushed a little.
"W-What is it?"

Johnny looked around to make sure no one was around to hear him, at least not yet.

The Johnny he leaned in closer to Mark. "Would you like to go out to lunch with me?" Johnny said softly.

"Oh, that sounds really nice, I'd love to!" Mark said with a smile.

"Meet me at that diner by our dorm, Monk's. Is 12 O'Clock good?"

"Sure 12 is great."

With Mark's excitement, he couldn't keep quiet. And with that somebody heard him, that somebody being Yuta.

Mark walked to his room before being stopped by Yuta, "What's going on?" The elder asked.

"I don't know what you mean dude." Mark said, though it was clear that he was lying.

"Did Johnny just ask you out?" Yuta raised an eyebrow. "Don't lie to me."

".. Maybe.. But why does it matter to you? And please don't tell anyone I know you tell Sicheng everything but seriously I don't want anybody knowing, the only person besides for Johnny is Haechan and that was an obligation. Don't tell anyone please, atleast not until things are more official."

Yuta cut off Mark before he could blather on any longer. "Look, I won't tell anyone just calm down. I can help you, I've been here before. Just trust me."

Mark carried a pouty look. "But I don't really need help, I have Hyuck if I really need anything. I just don't want anyone other then him involved just yet."

Yuta sighed, muttering annoyances in Japanese under his breath. "Mark, stop worrying about it and just take my help, ok?"

"Alright fine."