Feel [17]

[🔞]
This chapter may contain mature content. Do not read if you're uncomfortable.

"Listen Baby, just relax and I'll take care of you, ok?" Johnny said to Mark. To which Mark simply nodded in response.

Johnny began to take Mark's clothes off starting with the shirt, Mark blushed so hard the minute his chest was exposed that his cheeks looked like tomatoes.

Johnny was calculated, and he knew exactly what he was doing. He took off Mark's pants which made Mark completely naked since he had no underwear on.

Afterwards, he took a small moment to appreciate Mark's body. Mark was so tiny, not to mention he had the perfect proportions for a bottom.

"Ok, this might hurt so just tell me if you want me to stop alright?" Johnny told Mark, Mark once again only nodded since he was too shy to say anything at all at this point.

Johnny coated his fingers in a somewhat generous amount of lubricant and slowly inserted his index finger into Mark's tight hole.

"Ahh~ t-that feels weird Daddy~" Mark moaned out. Johnny smirked at the sudden new nickname his Markie had given him.

Johnny began to move his finger around, stretching out Mark's tightness. Mark let out low moans due to the strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

Once Mark was stretched out enough Johnny added another finger, and began to thrust in and out of Mark's tight heat.

"Ahh~ Daddy~ i-it hurts but it also f-feels good~" Mark moaned.

Johnny had officially stretched Mark out enough to fit a third finger.

"This might hurt a little more Baby Boy. Just let me know if you want me to stop." Johnny told Mark. This time Mark actually responded with more then nodding.

"Yes Daddy~" he moaned out. His moans were like bliss to Johnny's ears.

He stuck the third finger in and Mark threw his head back. "Ahh Daddy!" he moaned loudly this time.

"You like that?" Johnny said in a low sensual voice.

"Y-Yes Daddy!" A needy Mark replied.

"You want more?" Johnny asked as he fingered the younger.

"I-I think I'm ready." Mark said softly.

Johnny pulled his fingers out and stripped off his shirt and pants and lined the head of his cock up with Mark's virgin hole.

He slowly inched his way into Mark, being as careful as he could. "Ahh! It hurts!" Mark whined.

"You want me to go slower or stop? Am I hurting you too badly?" Johnny asked, caressing Mark's cheek to comfort him.

"N-No you're not really hurting me alot, keep going."

Johnny began to thrust in and out of Mark slowly, trying to be as gentle as possible.

Mark wrapped his arms around Johnny's shoulders and held onto him tight.

"Y-You can go faster Daddy~ I don't care if it hurts."

Johnny began to speed up as he searched for Mark's sweet spot. Then suddenly he heard a scream from Mark as he watched Mark throw his head back.

He knew he found it so he started pounding over and over again in that same spot, which drove Mark to the brink of insanity. Johnny was so horny over Mark he barely focused on being gentle and fucked him without relent, and Mark liked it.

Mark loved that Johnny was being rough with him, and pounding into him over and over again right at the best spot even.

Mark was very far from quiet, he moaned loudly completely forgetting he even lives with anyone else. At this point Mark probably wouldn't be able to remember his own name if he was asked.

Johnny kept up at that pace, and it wasn't long until Mark came. And it definitely lived up to Mark's expectation, it was an almost other worldly experience.

Johnny pulled his dick out of Mark and came on the bed. And after all was said and done they both passed out onto the bed. Mark snuggling into Johnny's chest.

"So, did you like it?" Johnny asked Mark as he played with Mark's hair.

"It was amazing Johnny~" Mark smiled, and drifted off to sleep. Johnny gave the sleepy Mark a kiss before going to sleep himself.