My room [5]

Johnny arrived at Mark's room and knocked on the door to make sure it was okay to come in.

"Knock~ Knock~" Mark came running to the door happily "Johnny~!!" he opened the door and let Johnny in before closing the door behind him.

He gave Johnny the biggest hug, his head almost buried in Johnny's chest because of the height difference. "I missed you." Mark said with a smile, "I missed you too." they hugged silently for a moment, it was almost like more of a cuddle then a hug, they acted as if it was the last time they were ever gonna see eachother.

After they let go of eachother, Mark sat on his bed and signaled to Johnny to sit beside him, which he did. "So~ what do you wanna do today? I'm painfully bored." Mark said "I'm not sure, I hadn't thought about it until now." Johnny replied.

They looked at eachother for a moment, almost aware of where this might head, getting slowly closer and closer towards each other until there was maybe less then an inch between them.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Johnny said in a low raspy voice. "I've never been so sure in my life." Mark replied, kissing Johnny with passion.

Their tongues meeting, both of them acting as if they'd been waiting their whole lives for this moment. Johnny cradled Mark's hands in his, as he began to lift up Mark's shirt.

-to be continued