You killed for me

So you all wanted the second choice. Like seriously, I've never had that many requests before. Anyways, this will be kinda dark so if you don't like kidnapping or anything of the sort, please do not read this chapter. Levi will be out of character like usual. But not in a huge slutty way. Eren will be very manipulative so don't be surprised by that.
Warnings
Levi is insane
No smut, just lots of angst
A bit of torture
Possessive behavior
Yandere Eren
Levi's is 17
Eren is 17
Re edit
On with the story

Levi's POV
I woke up as usual. However, this time was different. It was cold, unlike last night. Then as I turned I saw the answers to my problem. Master wasn't with me. There was no indication of him there, not his warmth or a crease of his body. I sighed and got out of bed, only to smell bacon, I guess he's making breakfast. That explains why master wasn't here. So with newfound happiness. I put on some clothes and head downstairs.

Eren's pov
As I was finishing breakfast, I hear footsteps. "Good morning Levi, how'd you sleep?" I know I went rough on him last night I'm surprised to see him up so early. When he came out of hiding, he looked almost shocked. Maybe he thought I didn't hear him.

" I slept fine Master, still a little sore though... but how did you know I was here?" He elaborated.

" Just a random guess love, now come sit and eat breakfast, it'll make you feel better," I commanded.

As he sat down and began eating. I started eating, I start to stare at him he's just so adorable, I'm so lucky to have him as mine. No one else can have him. I'll kill whoever tries to get near him. He's mine and mine alone. I swear I don't give two flying shits you are, you touch him and I'll fucking kill you, I should kill his uncle that abusive son of a bit-

"-ster, Master! Can you hear me?" I hear Levi yell, he sounded panicked. He was now in front of me, his plate clear of any food. I guess I got too caught up in my thoughts. I started to come out of my thoughts and look at Levi.

"I'm fine Levi, I was just thinking," I looked away

"Thinking about what?" His curiosity getting the best of him.

"About how you belong to me, and no one else," I stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

He stared at me and stayed silent for a while.

"I know Eren," he agreed.

"Good, remember that if you know what's good for you," I threaten.

   Once we were done eating, Levi cleaned up and I went over to the couch. Then all of a sudden Levi got a phone call. I nodded for him to answer.

Levi's pov
As I answer the phone, the caller ID unknown, it was silent for a while my gut telling me something is wrong.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask nicely anyways.

"You don't remember Levi, I fell disrespected." He says.
At that moment I realized who was on the phone, I could never forget that fucking voice. it wasn't just a random number, but the asshole Master and I have tried to avoid for years. It was Kenny and I had no idea what to do. Shouldn't I tell Eren who's on the phone? Or should I tell him it's no one? I'll tell him after the call I decided. Lying to him would cause more trouble

" What do you want  Kenny?" I say loud enough to catch Eren's attention.

"You should know what I want Levi."

"Why don't you answer my question?" At this point, I put him on speaker.

"Because there shouldn't be any questions, you should know by now that all I want is you." This sick fucking bastard, I'm his fucking nephew for hell's sake.

Suddenly Eren grapes the phone out of my hand, and starts speaking: