Famous ⚠️

As y'all can probably tell, this is the first option in Yes sir, famous Eren x famous Levi. I hope none of you guys mind that this is what the chapter will be about, and that you can manage this and have a some sort of enjoyment, I don't know if that's even possible, when I read my work it's so fucking cringey and mad predictable. But y'all seem to like it. anyways time for warnigs #schollishell
Warning
Smut
Eren is going to be kinda cocky, so be ready for annoying Eren, it won't be much though
There both the same age(like my other chapters however they are both 23)
On with the chapter.

  Levi's POV
     Today is going to be a great day. I repeated over and over in my head. The reason why I'm saying this is because I'm an actor, and right now I'm in my own room, going over some lines as the make up artist did what she need to do. I usually work alone and is never in a realationship with anyone based on te film. But we're supposed to be 50 shades of Gray just an Ereri version. They cast me and some other idiot that looks like the actual characters. I think it's kinda stupid. I have never watched the movie, and neither has the director of this whole shit fest. How the fuck do you direct something and not know anything about what it's based on?
  As I'm thinking these questions in my head. There a loud knock on the door. However it was sounded inpatient. Bart. The artist paused on whatever she was doing on my face to answer the door. As she opened the door, my attention was caught by the tall man that walked through the door. Well let me parahase that. As she opened the door, the tall man, that I think I have to work  with fell. I guessed that as she opened the door, he was probably laying on it and fell. Luckily as he fell, we had carpets almost as red as the actual red crapet I've been on a couple of times, anyways he got up slowly and then I stared to admire his face structure. He jaw line was sharp and sophisticated. It was probably sharp enough to cut glass. He had sun kissed skin. It looked like the perfect tan, though I knew it was real. He had long  brunette hair but was styled in a messy bun, as few strands of hair fell onto his face. Then I realized his eyes. God those eyes. There where like blue-green. It was the most gorgeous pair of eyes I've ever seen. I wonder if they where natural. As I stared like a creep at his face, I heard someone clear there throat.
"Hey, I'm Eren, you will be working with me for the movie, you should be honored to work with me. He said in a cocky tone. I became pissed. So I'm a really famous actor, and everyone knows my name. People are always sitting there on the first step of my mansion. How they found my house you ask? You tell me. I almost am never alone, and no one seems to know what personal space is. And this asshole is also famous. He right below me. I'm guessing that because of this, this movie is going to be a hit. I'm mad because cocky people get on my nerves. Especially rich ones. I'm not as mean as I seem. But getting on my nerves is not something you want to mess with. I stood up and said that " if you don't get out of my room in 5 seconds, then I'll make you leave myself." I said in a calm but scary tone as I did my infamous glare. He started to move but surprised me by saying this in his overly confident tone. "Sure thing shorty." And slammed the door. He just had to have the last comment. This is going to be one hell of a show.
This is so fucking embarrassing. I've never showed so much skin. We had to do this damn sex secen and we had to strip naked. Except or pants. Thank God I got so hard when I saw how much he worked out. His and where so perfectly.
   Eren's pov.
      As we had to practice the main sex secen, I noticed how much Levi satrted to stare. It was kinda cute. I don't think he realized he was blushing. Then we had to pretend we where having sex. Which meant "humping" each other. We also had to fake moan. I couldn't help myself from thinking how hot it would be when Levi was under me, moaning my name without script.
     Timeskip by yours truly 3rd POV
     As Levi and Eren finish up there practice. Levi makes his way to his own personal room, he is overwhelmed by that annoying brat, but in a good way. He got so fucking hard when he saw Eren. He was like a god. He couldn't help himself from wondering how it would be like moaning his name. Because of that he was extremely hard. So he sat in his comfy chair and unzipped his pants. Then he started to grasp some lube and warmed in his hands. He reached for his asshole and started to spread himself out, imaging Eren huge cock inside of him. He couldn't help himself but moan. "G-AH d-daddy, Y-YOUR so big!" Levi images as Eren bend him over his desk and fucked him hard. Levi was so into his self fucking that he didn't noticed that someone has entered his room.
   Eren's pov
      I was in schoked. After my cocky attitude, I didn't think he felt the same way. But fuck was it hot. He finally noticed me and looked down to see my house. I couldn't help my self. He was already almost streached it for me. All I had to do was make sure he was ready. I closed the door, making sure it was locked. This room was sound proof, so no one could possibly hear us. I walked of to the mess he was and grabbed some of the lube he hangs on the table, I genuinely put the lube on 4 of my fingers, I wasn't small and wanted to make sure he was streached wide enough. I lifted him up and bend him over the desk. And without and warning I slammed my fingers inyo his tight and warm hole. "Ah F-fuck d-daddy, PLEASE!!" He screamed. "Please what princess," I said back in am smug voice. " I want your huge, fat cock in my tight little hole, I want you to fill me with your hot, sticky cum!!!" At that I lost patience and shoved my 15in dick in Levi. Fuck he was so tight. He fit me perfectly. I'm surprised I find cum just going ok into him. I didn't take time for him to adjust. And I stared to trust at a already fast past, make the desk shake with my movement. "G-AH D-DADDY, I-IT FEELS S-SO AHH G-GOOD!!" He screamed. "Who's your daddy Levi?" "Eren." "Say my name louder. "E-eren!" "Louder" "E-EREN!!" "I said fucking louder you slut!" I screamed at him, slapping his fat ass as disobeying me. " E-EREN is, Y-YOUR MY D-DADDY PLEASE D-DONT S-STOP!!! He said as he came for me. He screamed so loud, I thought he was some sort of whore. He looked so fucking recked. He looked as he was about to pass out. At that I came inside of him.

Striper Levi x customer Eren
  Nerd Levi x jock Eren
  Choose.