After work 2

I didn't know what else to do.

Warning
Almost no smut
Male pregnancy
Short
On with the story

Levi's POV
"AH E-EREN" I screamed as he pounded into me. "I'm gonna cum Levi" " C-cum inside p-please". As soon as I said that he creamed inside of me. When I felt how hot his cum was, I came hard myself. I came all over myself. Some landed in my hair and some on Eren's chest.

Three weekes later. Eren's pov

Ever since a couple of weeks ago. Levi's been throwing up alot. Like every day. It could be at random moments! And I'm starting to get really scared. I just really hope hes alright. We just finished eating dinner when he ran off to the bathroom. I've had enough of this and decided to go check on him. " Babe, are you okay in there?" I asked genuinely concerned for his health. Then I had an idea. " I be back okay?" "O-okay." He responded. I puting some clothes to get outside and grab a jacket. ( It's morning and it was kinda cold in NY). I run in my car, and head off to the pharmacy. I got to packs of pregnancy test. The register looked at me weird, but I didnt care. I get back in the car and go back home. I find him next to the door. He waited there like a dog wanting for his owner to arrive back home. I look back at him and he sees the test. " Go in the bathroom and take these". I command. He takes them out my hand and goes off to the bathroom.

Levi's POV
     I go off to the bathroom and pee on it. It said to wait 5 min(I'm making this up. I'm a 12 black girl so idrk what I'm doing.) I'm to scared to look at the test. It's been 5 min. "E-EREN." "Yes love." He responded back." I'm scared, can you look for me?" He come over and stared at it. He looked so happy. I look at it ass week and I'm pregnant.

3 years later

We have a 3 year old boy named haru. And he's just like me. But more mean like his father.

Request are open. Anything is fine. Don't be scared to request anything. And as always thank you for all the love and support. I wouldn't be continue this of it wasnt for all the nice and sweet comments. Also have a nice day