They got home an hour later."Thank you for coming to Xian's birthday."his parents said."No problem,parang anak na naman namin sya eh." "Sige,goodnight."Xian stayed with his parents for that night.He packed and looked out his wndow to check if Kim was still awake.

Kim was awake.She was sitting on her bed reading.He dialed her number.He saw her take her phone."Oh hello,tapos ka na ba?she asked."Oo,kanina pa,bored ka na ba?" "Hindi naman masyado." "Pwede ba akong pumunta dyan?" "Huwag na,matulog ka na lang,maaga pa tayo bukas." "But I wanna see you."

"Xian,bukas na lang." "Please?"he pleaded.She looks out her window."Nakikita mo naman ako eh,hello."she said waving at him."Pero..." "Matulog ka na."He sighed."Fine,goodnight."he said."Goodnight."they both hung up.Kim looked at him.He was looking at her too.He mouthed the words goodnight and threw a kiss.

She smiled and turned away.He laughed when he saw her blush.They turned their lights off and went to bed.

The next morning..

He was awakened by a call."Good morning!Magready ka na!"Kim said on the other line.He checked the time it was 5:30 in the morning."Good morning princess,why does it have to be this early?" "Kasi po mag ba biyahe po tayo."

"Ok,see you."he said.They both hung up and he went back to sleep.Kim,who was checking if she has all her things,looked out the window.She shook her head when she saw that Xian was still asleep.She called him.It took awhile before he answered.

"Alexander!Gising na,malalate tayo niyan eh." "Hmm?" "Wake up!"she yelled on the phone.That woke him up and so he got up and looked out the window."Saan ba tayo pupunta?" "You'll find out soon,maligo ka na,I can smell you from here."she said covering up her nose.He laughed."Ok,princess,bye."

Naligo na sya at bumaba para magbreakfast.He was surprised when he saw his mom ready."Mom,saan kayo pupunta?" "Sasama ako sa inyo." "Ah..ok,alam nyo po ba kung saan tayo pupunta?" "Yup,but I'm not telling you,now eat."

"Please?" "Alexander,it's a surprise." "Fine."he said giving up.He got eggs and bacon on his plate and stated eating,when he finished,someone knocked on the door."I'll get it."said his mom.She got up opened te door."Good morning hija,pasok,kumain ka na ba?" she asked.

"Good morning po tita,opo,kumain na po ako."When he heard Kim's voice,he got up and ran to the door.Her eyes widened when he suddenly kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly."Xian,give her air,namumula na sya oh."

"Mom,you know that's not because she lacks of air,can't you tell?She's blushing."Kim laughed and hit Xian's arm."Ikaw talaga,hindi noh,ang higpit kaya ng yakap mo sakin,kung makaarte ka parang hindi tayo nagkita kahapon."

"We didn't see each other last night." "Ano ka,nagusap naman tayo ah." "But that's different,I missed you." "OA,tita,nagugutom napo yata si Xian." "Kumain na ako noh." "Sure ka?"she pinched his cheeks."Hindi ka pa yata gising eh." "Gising na po ako,nakita na kita eh."he said winking.

"Psh..bilisan mo na,aalis na tayo." "Opo." he went back to the table and ate."Princess,manuod ka muna." "Ah,hindi okay lang."she was looking at Xian's baby pictures."Cute ko noh."he whispered.Kim jumped."Sorry." "Ikaw ha,namimihasa ka na,palagi mo na lang akong ginugulat."

"Sorry na po."sabi nya at sinundot and tiyan ni Kim.Kim giggled."Tama na.Bumalik ka na dun."she said pointing to the table.He went back to the table and finished eating.He went upstairs to get his bag and  they left to go to Subic.

For the first time,Xian fell asleep first.She leaned his head on her shoulder.She looked out the window.It was still dark.She checked the time it was already 6:45."Matulog ka muna anak."She closed her eyes and slept.

An hour later,Xian was awakened by a sweet scent.He felt that he was resting on something soft.He opened his eyes slowly and saw Kim's face.He slowly kissed her cheek.Xian held Kim's head and rested it on his shoulder.

"Malapit na tayo."his mom whispered.He nodded and looked back at Kim.He sniffed her and closed his eyes."Xian ha,singhot ka ng singhot diyan."Kim said."Bango mo eh." She shook her head and leaned her head on the window.

"Kim,mahihirapan ka diyan."he said taking her head."Eh kesa naman amuyin mo ako." "Hindi na,promise just lean on my shoulder,ayokong mahirapan ka."His mom smiled."Sige na nga,wag mo na akong amuyin ah." "Oo,na."

She slept and Xian stared at her."Matunaw yan."Emanuel said."Hindi naman po."he said smiling.Ilang oras pa ang lumipas at nakarating narin sila.Luckily,Xian fell asleep and Kim woke up and she was able to put a blindfold on him."Xian,wake up,nandito na tayo,nakablindfold ka."

"Kailangan ba talaga?" "Oo,surprise nga eh."Inalalayan sya ni Kim pababa and they started walking."Huwag mo na munang tangalin."Nagcheck in muna sila sa hotel.Kim removed Xian's blindfold."Nandito na tayo,welcome to Subic,mamaya maghorse backriding tayo."He looked out the window and he was amazed by the view.

"Marami pa tayong pupuntahan kaya matulog ka muna,eto yung susi mo oh."she said handing him the key."Thank you princess."he said kissing her cheek."You're welcome."she said smling.She went in her room that was right across Xian's and rested.

 Thanks for reading!