Panic dins through his body as Hoseok's car routes onto the motorway en route to the Airport.

"Turn the car around!"

"What?" Hoseok wheezes in disbelief, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"I said, turn the car around, Hobi. I think I've made a mistake."

Hoseok draws a sharp breath in annoyance.

"Dude, are you fucking kidding me? I've put a lot on the line here to save your ass. Don't tell me you're about to fuck it all up. We've been over this. We have to stick to the plan!"

"No I-- there's just something that I need to do. Someone I have to say goodbye to.."

Hoseok groaned in realisation. 

"Please..."

"You said you didn't want to see her before you left," Hoseok sighed.

"I know what the fuck I said. I've changed my mind."

"Tae, we haven't got time.."

"I don't care, turn the car around."

But after ten seconds of enduring Taehyung's steely glare, Hoseok reluctantly diverts off the nearest intersection.

A salt-weather beaten sign mockingly greets them as it comes into full view.

'Welcome to LongPalm Bay'

***

Leaves crackle on the ground and Desiree glances up with sad eyes sitting in her back yard.

"Hey Sam..."

She says as the young male who's hopped over her garden fence approaches. But when a pair of aquamarine board shorts and a frazzled mop of sun bleached hair registers in front of her, she shoots up to stand. 

The young girl can hardly believe her eyes.

"... Tae!"

She links her browned arms around his neck.

Her mouth lands atop his in a hurry and everything is a blur of excitement, sadness and adrenaline until he slows the deep and maddening kiss they share and she pulls away.