(Couple of minutes later)

One by one they have arrived and I felt so much pressure as they already set their observation sheets and their cup of coffee, most of them are tapping the Ben on the surface of the desk and some are just looking around.

I look at our boss and he haven't give us the cue to start yet.

So I figured I'd ask "Sir? are we still waiting for someone?".

He look up at me smile and then nod "in fact yes she should be here any mi-" before the man could even finished his words the door open as a tall Raven haired girl enter the room.

My heart skip a bit as soon as she turn around facing us.

It's her.

Lauren jauregui aka my ex.

She doesn't seem to be shock so I did my best and try not to notice her but the truth is I'm seriously tensing up.

"I'm so sorry if I took long I was talking on the phone with someone" her raspy voice still sounds the same.

My breath is getting uneasy and my palms are sweating as fuck.

"Y/n, Camila before you start I want you both to meet the director manager of this company Lauren jauregui"

A very familiar smirk greeted me as soon as our eyes meet, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you both" her tone was clear as if she's hinting something.

"It's nice to meet you too Miss jauregui" I utter out politely trying my best not to feel uncomfortable.

"She will be observing the presentation of both of you, you may start" he cued us to begin so I give camila the look and gesture her to open the project.

I close my eyes and take a very very deep breath before letting a heavy sigh, I fixed my posture and made sure that she wouldn't get in my head and distract me today she's just an important visitor nothing more nothing less.

"So our goal is to release useful applications and get our stock market higher than before so based on our graph we have reached over a million users back last year so it won't be that hard to pursue this goal" I press the next slide and make sure that everyone is still with me as I continue to speak.

"We've realized that advertisment isn't enough to attract people, I mean who would like to get interrupted by ads right? like the YouTube video you're going to watch is only 30 seconds but the advertisement is 1 minute" 

I receive a laugh from them which made me more motivated and less nervous well except the fact that Lauren isn't really laughing but she's just staring at me but like I said I wouldn't care.

"So we've come up with the idea that we need to expand more we need a strategic plan wherein the users would respond tentatively, we need something that will attract them. So me and Camila think that we will need less advertisment but more trials and beta testing for the users furthermore of this strategy will be presented by my partner" I gave Camila a reassuring look and she smile warmly at me telling me that she's ready, of course I need to make sure first that she's ready.

The girl stand up from her chair and walk towards the center as we passed by each other her hands gently brushed against mine so I hold her hands for a few seconds i smile to her before letting her hand go. Her hands were cold I knew she's nervous.