Chapter 49

The day's kept coming and going and you had gotten pretty used to life as it was. Hank was no longer under house arrest and now joined you on the ride to work everyday, Connor no longer drove the car because of that.

It was a silent agreement when you both got your pay cheque every month, you would help with bills, it was thanks for let you two stay there. The rest went towards a house of your own as well as the occasional outfit since neither of you had any clothes really other than your uniforms. Since you didn't have to spend money on food or things like that, your savings were growing pretty fast which meant you and Connor would be able to get a house soon. You had already started looking for one. Connor wasn't looking for anything specific, just reasonably priced, nice neighborhood, and not too far from work,the normal things you'd want. You were looking for a nice house that met his simple criteria.

You sat on the couch searching for that very thing, and you had for the past hour. "Connor?" You called out. "Yeah?" He asked as he looked over your shoulder at the computer you had on your lap. He scanned over it and reached around you to scroll down to read more information. "I don't see anything wrong with it." He shrugged and was about to walk off. "But what's your opinion on in???" You asked him exasperatedly with a smile. "I think it's fine." Connor responded monotonously. "Come oooon! There has to be something more then fine. Is there something specific you'd want? Big bedroom? Two story, one story? A basement to do satanic rituals? What will make you happy, you bundle of awkwardness?!" You asked while laughing. As you spoke you had put the computer to the side and had gotten on your knees to face Connor and shook him back and forth by the shoulders. He laughed along with you. "As long as you're happy with it, I'm happy." He said as he hugged you and lifted you over the back of the couch so you were now standing as you hugged him back. You hugged him tight as you said "what a bottom thing to say." With a giggle, then let go. "ExCuSe Me?!" Connor responded dramatically. You heard Hank from his room laugh.

"You heard me!" You grinned cheekily. "That's awful confident coming from a bottom themselves." Connor responded with the same amount of cheekiness. You stuck your tongue out at him and he did it right back. "You know, once we get a house of our own... You can prove it." You whispered to Connor so Hank didn't have to listen to you. "Then we better find one." Connor smirked and grabbed you by the waist. You smiled and locked lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I love you." You said as you pulled away. "I know." He responded. "Haha... But back to what I was saying, you have a huge say in this as well. This'll be our home, a simple 'I'll be happy with whatever' isn't going to work." You said as you picked up the laptop "fine, how about a nice backyard, something where we can have friends over." Connor put in his Input as he sat down on the couch next to you. "Okay!" You chirped with a big smile.

After some more searching you'd come across a house you both liked. A two story about six miles away from the DPD with a screened in pool and large grassy backyard. The price wasn't bad either, it was actually pretty cheap, though, that was due to the fact that an upstairs bathroom and the kitchen needed some repairs and fixing up.

You saved it and looked at some others, but you both had already made up your mind, that house was yours. You got in contact with the seller, and after a while of talking you set up a time and date for a tour of the place just to be sure if you were really going to buy it.

-----------------------------------------------

"Man, you guys are finally getting out of my hair." Hank joked. "Oh, it'll be hard to get rid of this pain in the ass." You laughed. "Celebration time!" Hank cheered as he grabbed a bottle of some sort of strong alcohol. "How much fucking alcohol do you own!" Connor shouted bewildered. "Hey!" Hank shouted right back in a more serious tone. "Watch your fucking language, that's my thing." Connor bowed his head with a quiet "sorry." That made you and Hank laugh.

Hank was already pouring shots like the alcoholic he was, Connor was clearly against it and very verbally expressed that while you following Hank in his foot steps. "Shots!" You yelled. "No!" Connor yelled to only be returned with a louder "yes!" From you and Hank before you both downed them. Connor just hung his head in his hands "God... You two'll be the death of me." He groaned. "Then your stuck with us." You said as you coughed from the burn of the liquid. Hank wasn't affected at all. "Try it." Hank said as he slid over a shot glass to Connor. "No thank you. Someone has to take care of you two when you realize what a horrible decision is." Connor sighed. "Meh, we'll regret it later. Now we have fun!" You smiled wide as you wrapped your arms around his neck from behind. Hank and you continued to try and persuade the android into drinking "you do know this is peer pressure, right?" He asked. You just hummed a "mhm." As you downed another one. "Shot!shot!shot!" The two dumbasses shouted as Connor reluctantly took the shot and proceeded to cough violently. As you and Hank laughed, he got up and went into the bathroom where you could still hear him hacking. "...you know what, this probably wasn't the best choice for your first drink." Hank said as he sat there rethinking as he stared at the bottle in his hand. "You think?!" Connor shouted from the bathroom. You just continued to giggle in your chair.

As the night went on, the bottle of alcohol got lighter and lighter as all three of you drank like alcohol poisoning wasn't a thing, even though the only person in danger of that was Hank.

"Oh, the walls are spinning." Connor sat in his chair very drunk. Since Hank had some sort of tolerance compared to you two, he wasn't nearly as bad as you, he was actually going to the fridge to get a beer "wait no, don do that, that not gonna end well, right now not gonna end well." You weren't speaking clearly and was just really giggly, though even now you knew no one should continue drinking. "I'm fine." Hank groaned. "You're gonna regret in the morning." You warned. "I'm sure he's used to it by now." Connor mumbled with his head down on the table. "Hey... Do you remember, that.... Thing?.....damnit, can't rememberr anymore." You slapped the table with frustration, you'd completely forgotten what you were going to say.  "Em..... Em something... Damnit. I.B.M.! That's what it was!" You shouted. "...what?" Connor looked at you confused. "Kid, you're really drunk." Hank said. "No! I.B.M. That's it!" You shouted. "What does that even stand for?" Connor asked. "I... I don't know." You frowned. "Just go to bed." Hank ordered you.

A lot of waddling and stumbling later, you managed to steal Connors bed, and Hank was already asleep, done with the world. "Wow, rude." Connor pouted as he sat down on the floor. You weren't getting up, you were out cold, so Connor just found a way to also fit on the bed and fall asleep.