A Werewolf's Bargin...

Narrator's POV

The summer soon came to a close when the Dark Lady-in-training had to go back to school.

In the three months that made up the summer break, the self-proclaimed Porcelain Doll had learned dozens of dark spells.

Now heading to the Hogwarts Express in the cabin he and his friends usually sat —his fiends already there— they saw a man asleep on the seat near the window.

"He's our new DADA professor." Hermione said "Professor R. J. Lupin-Black."

"How'd you know that?" Draco asked

"It says so on his briefcase." Hermione answered

"Oh." Draco muttered, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment

The group of five plus Remus sat on the Hogwarts Express in their compartment and talked.

After a while the train suddenly stopped.

The air began to chill as a shadow began to approach.

"Dementor." Neville muttered

"There's nothing inside." Luna whispered eerily, her blue eyes glazed over

Before any of the thirteen-year-olds could react, the man —R. J. Lupin-Black— sprung up and shouted, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!"

The Dementor quickly fled and the man sat back down, pulling several pieces of chocolate out of his pocket, "Eat

The Dementor quickly fled and the man sat back down, pulling several pieces of chocolate out of his pocket, "Eat. It helps."

The children ate as he spoke, "My name is Remus Lupin and I'm going to be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year."

The man stared at the emerald eyed boy for a minute, "Harry?"

"That would be me." Harry confirmed

"I am so sorry, Harry, I'm your godfather." Remus apologized "I heard they made you like with your mum's sister. Please know I would have taken you away from there if I could of. The Ministry said if I even tried to see you, I would be imprisoned."