The Riddles...

Narrator's POV

Harry looked around the Chamber of Secrets, Diary in hand, as he noticed he was all alone —save for the corpse of Ginny.

He took off his invisibility cloak and was about to pull out his mirror to call Tom when hand grabbed the mirror and clamped a hand over his mouth.

Harry began to shout as his world went black.

***

When Harry woke up, he was lying in a king sized bed with Slytherin green silk sheets, his arms tied to the bedpost.

"Oh good, you're awake." A masculine voice that sounded extremely similar to Tom's said

Harry looked at the Diary version of Tom, "Untie me, Tom."

"Oh, so you do know me, beautiful, that makes things a lot easier." Tom said, "I take it my older self approached you?"

Harry nodded, "Untie me, please."

"Sure, as soon as you answer a few questions." Tom replied, "One: are you a virgin?"

Harry blushed, "What kind of question is that?!"

"I just want to know if you're pure. There's only three options: either you're virginal, my other self took your cherry or your innocence was taken by another." Tom shrugged

While he was talking, Harry realized what was off about the Diary version of his soulmate: his scent and voice were wrong.

The Tom he knew sounded very aristocratic and proper while this version sounded more common but still formal.

His Tom's scent was of his cologne, old books, ash, pine and whiskey; Diary Tom smelled also of old books but his cologne smelled different and he smelled kind of damp like the Slytherin Common Room with a hint of cinnamon.

But, Harry knew he was going to have to answer to get anywhere, "I'm a virgin."

Tom smirked, "Perfect, Then I'll be the one to pop it."

Harry scooter away, "No, I don't want to. I'm TWELEVE!"

"And technically, I'm sixteen." Tom said, kissing Harry's forehead, "But I won't take you by force, but you will answer my questions."

Harry gulped, "O-Ok."

"What is my older self like?"

"He's really smart and uh busy. He works too hard but he also is really nice to me. He like spoiling me and hugging me or having me sit on his lap while he works. And uhh I don't know, he looks older than you, in his early twenties, maybe 22." Harry answered, blushing as he thought of his soulmate

Tom strokes Harry's hair, "Which one of us do you think is more attractive?"

Harry bit his lip, already knowing his answer but fearing the Diary's reaction.

"It's him isn't it?" Tom asked, interpreting Harry's silence

Harry looked down, "Please untie me."

"Will you stay put?" Tom asked

Harry nodded, "I will."

Tom flicked his wrist, his magic making the ropes disappear.

Harry then summoned his mirror, calling his Tom.

(A/N: To make this easier I'm gonna refer to the Diary as Tom and older Tom as Voldemort.)

Voldemort immediately asked what was wrong when he noticed Harry's location.

"Help me." Harry said as the mirror was snatched from him and smashed

Harry cried as he watched his mirror get smashed by Tom.

Tom tossed the silver handle on the floor and grabbed Harry's chin, "So disobedient, already trying to escape."

Suddenly, Tom froze and was pulled backwards to the floor, revealing Voldemort and all his fury.

"Ad inceptum-" Voldemort began to say, preparing to banish the horcrux back to its prison

"No!" Tom shouted, interrupting him

"Ad inceptum tuum custodia commentarius." Voldemort repeated, sending Tom back into the Diary

(A/N: Ok, back to normal.)

Tom pockets the Diary and sits beside Harry, "Are you ok, did he hurt you?"

"N-No." Harry said, still crying, "B-But he uh he smashed m-my mir-mirror."

Tom hugs Harry close, letting him cry out his tears, "It's ok, lovely, I'll get you a new one."

Harry his his face in Tom's chest, "H-How are y-you here?"

"I can apparate into the Chamber." Tom explained, kissing Harry's head

"W-Why did he do that?"

Tom sighed, "Dark Magic comes with a price, love, it makes you more violent and bloodthirsty. With my...lifestyle, I'm able to tend to that price without it ever coming into contact with you, but for him, he hasn't had anything to take it out on. Because of the soulmate bond, it still wasn't fully on you, but you still should never come in contact with the bloodlust."

Harry nuzzled against him, "I love you."

"I, of course, love you too." Tom replied

Harry blushed and kissed him, right on the lips for his first kiss.

Harry kissed him with every ounce of inexperience he had but was surprised when Tom didn't kiss back.

Harry pulled away and looked confused, "Why aren't you kissing back?"

Tom kissed Harry's cheek, "You're too young, sweetheart, we'll have a proper first kiss when you're 15."

Harry nodded, kinda disappointed, "Ok."

Tom Eskimo kisses him and says that he has to go.

Harry hugs him close and says, "Goodbye."

"Goodbye, lovely, I'll send your new mirror as soon as I can."

***

The next morning, Harry was eating breakfast with his friends at the Slytherin table when Hedwig flew in, dropping a package in front of him.

Harry opened the white cloth and saw a beautiful golden hand mirror with blue butterflies and pink flowers all over it.

Harry smiled and put it in his school bag, and continued on with his food...