Chapter 4 B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

I could feel how bad he wants me. I could feel it against my hip; feel it in his entire body as he vibrated against me. And I knew...that if I said no... He would back away. No matter how much he was wanting...

I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking him straight in the eyes "fuck me, Shawn!"

The words barely left my mouth when he makes his move. His lips are on mines, rough and bruising, pushing me back against the closed door. But it's not enough. I needed more of him.

I gripped at his shirt, pulling him closer still, my leg hiking up to wrap around his thigh, bringing his pelvis in direct contact with were I needed him the most.

His Hands, slide up my sides, unbuttoning my shirt and dragging it over my shoulder. I quivered beneath his touch, shivering from the mix of cool air and his warm touch, from the anticipation of him naked against me.

He stilled for a second eye lingering on my chest, "damm you're so fucking sexy!"

I giggled. My hands frame his face, lips moving in broken, desperate, raw need.

He pulled back just enough to sweep his hands down my chest, undoing the buttons of my blouse with deft fingers, exposing as the material is parted.

I licked my wet lips, watching him from beneath heavy eyelids. His mouth descends to my nipples and his wet tongue persistent and firm, tracing gratifyingly small circles around my nipples, dampening my bra, and dampening my panties.

"Mummm,"I moaned, threading my fingers through his hair, urging him on, urging him lower.

Dropping to his knees, his tongue slides a hot path down my body, his mouth open, his lips soft, worshiping making me ache with need as his hands opened and slide down past my hips.

His mouth follows his hands, frustration rise within me from, the pants keeping me from sliding my legs apart, from allowing him better access. But even though the thin, satin material I could feel the hot, wet press of his tongue against my clit, His hands hold me back against the wall.

My legs waver, my muscles fighting their restraints, his tongue trails to my thigh, worshiping the smooth, pale flesh, while his hands free me from my skirt around my ankles, and panties follow, a puddle of cotton and satin on the floor.

He makes quick work of his own jeans, his boxers, his shirt until he's standing naked before me in all his glory and I stared.

Taking him in, the thick, solid muscles of his thighs, his toned abdomen, smooth chest, and six-packs, my eyes widening losing their focus when I seen his dick. Magnificent didn't really cover it.

"You like what you see?" he asked his eyes fixed on me.

I blushed "ohh I definitely like what I see." I said my eyes lingering on his dick.

"What?"

I shook my head, laughing. "Is there NOTHING about you that isn't larger than life?"

He shrugged. "Are you complaining?"

"No..." I breathed out. "Not at all."

He steps closer to me, and I reached for him as his body met mines; I wrapped my hand around his hot, hard, thick girth, twitching and strengthening against my palm.

He handed me a condom that he pulled out of his wallet, and I put it on his dick and then draw the tip of him to where I needed him most.

My leg wrapped high around his hip; as I balanced on the ball of my other foot, clinging to him.

He slides inside me, and my head dropped to his shoulder, teeth scraping against his skin, trying not to bite down, but needing something as he filled me up as my body adjusts to his size, drawing him in.