Jungkook nodded, moving his eyes towards Taehyung for a brief moment.

A whistle moved past Taehyung's lips, causing the door to swing open, revealing two large men, dragging in a bruised and battered Minhyuk.

Everyone seemed to hold their breath as the young man was thrown into one of the many chairs in the small conference room, his hands bound with handcuffs and his head hanging low as if he were too weak to lift it.

Yoongi's face was stern, nostrils flaring as he took a step back, trying his best to conceal the rage that was building up inside of him.

"Where did you find him?" He asked calmly.

Taehyung marched over to the bruised man, grabbing a handful of his hair and yanking his head backwards.

"Just outside of the city." He said. "Baekhyun had already died when we got there, but this guy was already trying to crawl back to freedom...Apparently Namjoon got to them before we could."

Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"So, Namjoon had the cure the last couple of days, my guess is he used that to get Y/n onto that jet."

"Jet?" Seokjin repeated.

Taehyung nodded.

"We managed to track her location to a small island in the Atlantic. The signal is weak, but it's all we've got to go on for now."

"And what about him?" Hoseok growled, glaring at the bruised man in the chair.

Taehyung smiled.

"He's the one who told me all of this." He grinned, pulling his pistol from the waistband of his pants. "I suppose he thinks it will keep him alive."

Yoongi watched in silence as Taehyung placed the gun to the man's temple.

Minhyuk's eyes widened slightly, but he was too weak to fight back or even say anything, which only seemed to make Taehyung even more angry.

"He could still be of use to use, Taehyung, maybe you shouldn't-"

Seokjin's voice was cut off by the loud ringing of gun fire...

Not from Taehyung's gun...

But from Yoongi's.

The assassin watched as Minhyuk's body fell lifeless against the chair, eyes wide open as blood dripped down from the wound in his forehead.

Yoongi placed the gun back in it's concealed holster, eyes set in determination.

Hoseok frowned at his actions, running a hand through his red hair.

"He was useless to us." Yoongi deadpanned. "If he came in here looking that bad, there's nothing else he has to say. Taehyung has beaten it all out of him...which means he'd be a waste of time."

The blond man across the room sighed, placing his gun back in it's proper place.

"You still could have at least let me kill him." He mumbled.

Yoongi glared at the younger male.

"Consider this your punishment for not telling me Y/n was alive." He growled dangerously.

Taehyung chuckled, a smile pulling on his features.

"Fair enough."

"So," Jimin chimed in.

"How do we get her back?"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Louis, please be careful!"

Your voice was drowned out by the sound of water crashing against the sand, a laugh escaping your lips as the toddler fell face-first into the sand, taking a few seconds to recover before continuing to run on the beach and splash in the water.

You chuckled at his actions, running a hand through your windswept hair.

Namjoon observed you quietly, his hands behind his back as he walked beside you on the sand, eyes raking over your face as he took in every single one of your features.

The light of the sun shined through your h/c hair and illuminated your face, giving the illusion that you were actually glowing. The sun dress you wore was pulled behind you by the wind, but you didn't seem to mind, to busy enjoying the warmth of the sun above you.

To Namjoon, you looked beautiful every day, but something about the way you smiled and laughed made his heart flutter in his chest and he couldn't understand it.

When did you begin to mean so much to him?

When did he become so vulnerable?

"What are you think about?"

Your voice pulled him from his thoughts, eyes snapping towards yours.

He hummed in response, a smile forming on his face.

"I'm trying to decide what to have served for dinner." He said. "I think Louis has grown tired of eating chicken nuggets."

You laughed, nodding your head in agreement.

"I'm sure he has." You paused. "Maybe I could make dinner."

Namjoon stopped walking, his head tilting to the side in confusion.

"I hired maids for this reason, Y/n." He said. "You do not have to cook."

You shook your head.

"I want to cook." You explained. "I've been tasting other peoples food for so long...I want to be able to do something for myself."

Namjoon frowned in confusion.

He couldn't understand you. He had made arrangements so you would never have to lift a finger to do any kind of work....yet, you wanted to? Why would anyone want to willingly work?

"I suppose there's nothing wrong with that." He said, continuing to follow the young boy on the beach. "If you really want to do that."

You nodded your head.

"I do!" You said. "A home-cooked meal is better than anything made by someone else. Didn't your mothers cooking always taste better than anyone else's?"

Namjoon paused for a moment, eyes raking over your face as a quiet feeling of unhappiness washed over him.

You seemed to take note of his discomfort right away, quickly retracting your previous statement.

"I wasn't trying to pry or anything-"

"It's alright." He interrupted. "It's getting late, we should get Louis and head back to the house."

You only nodded, eyes falling to the white sand beneath your feet.

You couldn't put your finger on it...but you knew something was wrong with Namjoon.

There were things he didn't want you knowing about.

Things in his past that still haunt him.

A/N,

ANOTHER UPDATE THIS WEEK!

THIS IS HEAVILY UNEDITED

I'm sorry. I feel like these chapters are sucky and not my best work, I swear I'm trying!

I love you so much!

Bye!

-Max