7. Goodbye

Noah sighed. He jumped into the bed in front of him. He didn't know what to do now. One moment he was some kind of slut, and now they wanted to make him a heir.

Noah hopes that Gareth would wake up from his coma. He didn't want this baggage, didn't want to be in the spotlight. The more Noah thought about the situation, the more questions he found.

They said that the people from Chaos had shot Gareth. Currently, it seemed pretty rocky between the two organizations. From what he could tell, Chaos have been planning to occupy some places that are ruled by Legion. Slowly taking over, until Mistral is ruled by Chaos.

In order to stabilize the situation, his father decided to make him the new heir. If Gareth were to die, it meant that the situation would become even more bad as legion would have no heir. But if he were to become the heir, what would happen to Gareth if he woke up?

Noah rubbed his temple. He didn't want to deal with this at all. Just as he was about to leave, his phone rang. When Noah pressed the button, a hologram of a man came out.

"Well, well." Said a husky voice.

"What do you want?"

The man smirked as he raised his brows. "You know what I want."

"Not today." Replied Noah.

"Getting cocky are we? I'm not asking you, Noah. You don't have a choice." The man stared at Noah intently.

"Right.... I've never had a choice. I forgot." Noah looked at the man with a small, sad smile on his face. "I'll meet you at the usual place."

The man smiled. "Good."

Noah took a shower and dressed up. He looked at himself in the mirror and stared at his reflection. In front of him was a teenage boy. His skin is pale white, his nose small, both his hair and eyes are golden, his lips red. Noah knew of his beauty, but he hated it. He hates how beautiful he looked. He hates his golden hair, he hates his golden eyes, he hates his face, his skin... he hated every part of himself. From his hair, to his toes. There's no part of him that he liked. Not even a little bit.

The voice of the man echoed in his ears: You don't have a choice.

Yes, he never had a choice in anything...Since childhood till now.

Staring at his own reflection made him sick. Noah shut his eyes and grits his teeth. He didn't know why, why his life was so miserable. Thinking about it makes himself chuckle. When he opened his eyes again, the same boy looked back at him.

"I hate you. I hate every part of you... I hate how you are, how much of a coward you are. I have had enough. There will be no one to rely on, no one but yourself. I'll change it. Since my life is so miserable, I'll change it myself. There's no god, no one that can save me out of this shit hole. I have nothing to lose, if I die, so be it. After all, it's not as if I ever enjoyed living."

Looking at the mirror, Noah smirked and punched his reflection, breaking the mirror. The mirror shattered to pieces, as if Noah shattered himself to pieces. With blood dripping from his hands, Noah smiled gently. His expression became angelic, however, his eyes looked dead.

As a drop of tear came down from his eyes, his lips whispered, "Goodbye, Noah..."