3. Acacius

The city in which Noah lived is called Acacius, which also means trouble. This city is run by organizations. In total, there should be at least a few hundreds, however, there are nine main organizations.

The city is divided into five main parts, which is run by the nine organizations. Acacius is a giant circle, five in total. The inner part is the heart of the circle, run by Phoenix. Then followed the second, run by Midnight. The third circle is run by both Orpheus and Raven. The second last circle is run by Chaos, and Legion. The last circle is run by Red, Spider, and Phantom.

There is also the 'slum'. The slum is a place outside of the fifth circle of the city, govern by none. It is without rules, thus, it was a playground for some organizations.

Other than the slum, there is nothing but sea. Acacius is one of many islands. An island as big as a country. Unlike other cities, Acacius is different. How, you may ask?

It is precisely because of the organization, some might even call it gangs. The security in Acacius is one of the best, but if you happen to offend somebody, it won't be a surprise if you were gone the next day. Of course, all of this is only known to few that is involved in these organizations.

To the people living inside of the city, it is merely a system. Those who are richer live in the inner part, while those who are less unfortunate live in the outer rings. Their lives go on everyday, without knowing anything that happens in the shadows. These people are nothing but a normal civilian.

Noah lives in the second last ring, Mistral. His father is the leader of the Legion. Even with that, he can reap no benefit. If one were to ask him what's his relation to the Legion, he can say nothing. His father is merely the leader of Legion and no one knows of his existence.

Noah has only spoken with his father twice, and each time, it was no longer than a sentence. Truth to be told, Noah didn't even know why his so called father took him in. At least now, he didn't need to worry about food.

Looking at the street beside him, Noah couldn't help but sigh.

'So many people... 'Noah thought.

Glancing from the mirror, Lev frowned. "Something on your mind?"

"I just thought... what it's like inside Cypress." Noah answers as his eyes twitched, his smile becoming stiff. 'Another lie.'

"Cypress is the heart of Acacius, we won't even be able to go to the third ring, Istas."

"Who knows..." Noah mumbled.