2. Keir Lysander

When Noah and Lev sat inside of the car, no sound was heard. Both stayed silent as if they had nothing to say to each other. Lev sat on the driver's seat, his eyes focused on the road. Noah sat on the passenger's seat, looking at the side.

Before long, the silence was broken by Lev's question. "What did you do this time?"

Few seconds later, no answer was spoken. Looking at the rear mirror, Lev gazed at Noah. "I told you to wait for a few months..."

Noah frowned. "Even if you left for a few weeks—or even days, you know that this would happen. You know how he is..."

Lev became silent.

"Things have always been this way, and you know it won't change anytime soon. Let's just accept it, we're all fucked up, our lives are, and even the way we are." Noah continued.

—————

Noah used to live in the orphanage. All that he could remember was the orphanage. He lived from family to family, it never ended well. If he wasn't raped, then he was getting abused.

He remembered one family. A family of four, a mother, a father, a son, and a daughter. Their youngest son had died, it was the third child. Apparently, he looked like the youngest son, although his eyes were different. It was nice for a short while, until it wasn't.

Before long, he was kicked out of the orphanage. At the time, all that Noah felt was a relief. Relieved that he finally could be freed out of those chains, relieved that he could get out of that nightmare.

Noah left the orphanage at the age of fourteen, picked up some random jobs to get by. His face didn't help him though, it was way too pretty. From the orphanage, they called him a slut, a seducer.

At the same age as he left the orphanage, he met a man and entangled in a complicated affair. Why? Noah wondered too, he didn't know. It just.... happened.

Noah sold his body to the man, and each time, he would get a hefty amount. The name of the man was Keir Lysander. Noah didn't know who he truly was, but he didn't care. That name... saved him on multiple occasions. Whoever he was, he must be a hotshot.

At the age of fifteen, his 'father' found him and took him in. His life didn't change at all, other than having more money. By this time, Noah already felt he was done for— broken.

Currently, Noah is eighteen and his life still continues...