She looked at him more confused, "then what are we doing here?"

"To get familiar with the school"

A dumbfounded expression appeared on her face as she listened to that, 'I could be sleeping instead of risking my life'

She felt her arm being grabbed before being pulled in a direction. She turned her head to see Claric was the one who grabbed her.

"Claric!" Asmodeus yelled out his name before going after the two of them.

Claric had taken the girl to the court yard with Asmodeus following behind. He released her arm and does a spin in front of her, "I have planned a bunch of games for us! Want to hear them?"

Asmdoeus huffed as he came to a stop beside (Y/n), "you dragged her all the way over here just to play some games? How dare you!" He glared at him.

All he got from Claric was a mischievous chuckle, which only angered Asmodeus more as he growled.

"I know you're excited Claric but maybe ask next time, I wasn't expected to be dragged this morning" (Y/n) told him as she adjusted her sleeve.

He scratched the back of his head as he gave her a goofy apologetic smile, "my bad (Y/n)-chi, I just couldn't wait" he then lowered his arm as he tapped on his smiling pockets, "I had gotten this new deck of cards and wanted to play it with the you" he pulled said cards out of the pockets then waved it.

A scoff came from Asmodeus as he placed his hand on his hip, "a waste of time, surely going around the school will be more enjoyable then this" he complained.

"I'm up for a little game" (Y/n) said with a smile, giving the pink haired boy a quick side glance before looking back at Claric.

"Excuse me?" Asmodeus asked as he was a bit shock.

Claric raised his arms and cheered, "yay!"

With a bit of convincing to Asmodeus, he soon had his hand hovering over the (h/c) haired girl's deck. Debating on which one to grab as he kept moving it between two cards.

Claric slowly leaned over as he tries to peak at his cards.

The pink haired boy noticed him over his shoulder and moved his cards to his chest, "don't peak!" He scolded him.

"Azz-Azz is so shy~" he teased him as he leaned back, a hand over his mouth to hide a mischievous smile. 

"The hell?!" He says out of confusion as he leaned back slightly.

(Y/n) laughed as she watched the two interact.

After the card game Claric decided it was a good time to give out snacks and drinks, he tapped on the smiley faces, making two bottles of juice come out, "here (y/n)-chi, Azz-Azz!" He says as he hands them over.

(Y/n) looked at the bottle a bit uneasy while Asmodeus drank from it without hesitation as it was starting to get hot outside.

The green haired boy then made a pile of snacks and drinks as he planned to have the three of them stay out playing so it will be needed for energy. But (Y/n) just watched him with an uneasy feeling in her stomach, knowing he was only doing this to keep the two of them playing with him.

~Time Skip to After School~

(Y/n) sat on a bench as she held onto a water bottle, one that Claric had given them earlier. It still had about half of the water in it since it was her second bottle of water.