𝟐

Rihanna sat in front of Travis waiting for him to say something. One would think if you saw your partner coming out of a restaurant with a another person that you didn't know, they would have a lot to say to defend themselves, but in this case Travis didn't.

"So, you mean to tell me that she just gave you head and that was it?" Her voice was laced with frustration and confusion, she rubbed her templates trying to subside the dull pain coming from the area.

She didn't want to become upset because she wanted to use her brain instead of her emotions.

Travis kept his eyes glued to the floor as he played with the ends of his braids nodding to her question.

Rihanna slumped her shoulders and held her face in her hands trying to understand the situation. Travis began to feel a little bit of guilt about what had happened and he made his way over to his girlfriend.

"You know I love you right?"

That was the truth he did love her, but he just didn't understand why he did what he did to her.

Rihanna ignored his question and it caused Travis pry her hands from her face. Rihanna looked at him with her trembling lip and tears that were threatening to spill over at any second.

Travis would've been lying if he said seeing her like this didn't hurt him.

"If you loved me you wouldn't have did what you did." She slapped his hands away from her face, feeling anger wash over her.

"Baby, it wasn't like that she came onto me and one thing just lead to another," Travis sat beside her on the bed and pulled her into a hug.

"Travis why would you do something like that? What am I doing that's wrong?"

"Baby—"

"Do you know who she is?"

Instead of answering he just planted a feverish kiss on her lips and without thinking she returned it. Her eyes were red due to the crying, but Travis still believed that she was beautiful.

Rihanna gently pushed him back onto the bed and placed her knees on either side of him. His hands wandered all around her ass before he gave the tender flesh a hard smack.

"Fuck," Rihanna moaned biting her lip and he soothed the stinging feel on her ass.

-

"I love you," Rihanna told Travis as she kissed the skin of his bare chest. And when she told him that she loved him she meant with every fiber of her being and there was nothing in this world that could ever change that.

"I love you more," Travis mumbled and give his girlfriend a kiss on her forehead. Her bright smile was nearly beaming in the dark room. Rihanna and Travis often found themselves fucked out in this position after almost every argument they had.

"I love you most," Rihanna nuzzled her face into his chest before she spoke again. "am I always going to love you more than you love me?" She asked him.

He let out an airy laugh before he answered her. "Maybe, Is that a bad thing?" His fingers traced imaginary shapes on her bare hip waiting for her to answer.

"I want you all to myself," she told him her voice was now sounding groggy. "you are everything I need, but I feel like that's not what I'm am to you." Her voice was nearly over a whisper before she drifted off into a deep sleep.