𝟗

"Please say something you are scaring me," Travis pleaded.

What was she supposed to say? Was she supposed to say she wished he used a condom and cheat like a normal person?

Her hands began to get clammy and she feels a tight knot makes it's way up her throat and, she tries her best to swallow it back down.

She remembers all the times she laid in bed wondering what and who he was doing and, she always told herself that she would leave if it got too much and, right now she think this her breaking point.

Travis did numerous of fucked things, but this one was the things she does not think she can forgive. She knew that at this point what he was giving her wasn't love, but it was something that she was used to and she believed this is what she deserves.

"I'm leavin' you and I fuckin' mean it this time," Rihanna tells him with tears running down her face.

Panic floods Travis' body, part of him didn't really believe her, but there was possibility that she was telling the truth. "No! No! Don't leave we can work through this Baby—,"

"Don't," she cuts him off curtly "you made your bed now lay in it." She tries to pack more things into the overstuffed bag and tears blur her vision. She wished she left his ass the first time he cheated because she would be saving herself the heartbreak.

She was at the point where it didn't even hurt as bad as it used to. It was like she was numb to most of it.

Travis feels hopeless as he watches her pack, his feet are planted to the floor. "We can go to a therapist, councilin' or somethin'. You can't just up and leave me, I love you so much"

She rakes her fingers through her hair, "What are you talkin' 'bout this isn't love!" Her accent is heavily in her voice, "This is fuckin' embarrassin', if you loved me you would've done it. Chris didn't even do shit like this."

"Yeah, 'cause that nigga was too busy beating you!" Travis knew what he said was fucked up, but she shouldn't have made him seem worst than Chris.

Sure, he cheated on her numerous times and got another woman pregnant, but he never landed a hand on her or even thought about it.

"Go to hell! You and your plastic whore!" She shouted storming out of the room, more tears running down her face and the pounding in her head makes her feel like her head is going to explode.

-

Beep

"Hey Hassan, I was just calling—" she sniffled, she wasn't sure why she was calling. "I'm not sure why I was calling, but you were right he did break my heart for the millionth time it feels like." she laughed a little, "I'm sure you don't want anything to do with me and to be honest I want nothing to do with myself either." Rihanna, says as tears flow down her face.

She feels so powerless and worthless from a man she loved with all her heart.

The phone clicks and Rihanna rest her head against the steering wheel as cars on the highway breeze by her.

-

"Are you okay?" Travis asks as he tries to mask the heavy guilt weighing on his shoulders.

"No," she laughs "your daughter's big head is trying to come out of me." she jokes trying to lighten the sulky mood around him.

He looks her and she sees his bloodshot eyes, "You told her didn't you?"

Travis dosen't say anything, but the look on his face tells her everything she needs to know. Kylie sighs, grabbing Travis' hand thinking she is trying to comfort him, but instead she snaps a picture.

 Kylie sighs, grabbing Travis' hand thinking she is trying to comfort him, but instead she snaps a picture

"Kylie, you can't be posting shit like that they—"

"The damage is already done so who are you hurting now? In a few days I will be posting the pregnancy video, and there is nothing anyone can do about it"

"But we said—"

"She already knows so what's the point of hiding it. She probably left your sorry ass, and I hope she did."

A pang stabs at his chest, he would have thought out of all people Kylie, would be on his side comforting him. Hell, she was a reason as of why his life turned into shit.

"Hello, Ms. Jenner are you ready to push now?"