𝟏𝟏

3 years later...

The large door opened revealing her freckled, blotchy, and pale face behind her reading glasses.

"Hey, Kylie where's Stormi?" Travis walks in waiting for his daughter. This was the usual to them—Every two weeks Travis would come, and get Stormi for the week, and then the cycle would continue. The two parents thought it would be best if they just co-partented for a while.

"Somewhere upstairs with Kim. You're here early, we weren't leaving until twelve, but I guess you missed me." She pulls him in and latches her lips to his neck trying to take his shirt off in the process.

"Ky, stop." Travis hissed trying to pry her hands off of him.

"We're not doing anything wrong," She whispers, licking at the outside of his ear.

Kylie was right, they weren't doing anything wrong. Travis was a single man— free to do whatever and whoever he pleased, but something about her didn't make him feel the same way he did a few years back.

"You can't still be hung up over her, it's been three years." Kylie scoffs.

He kept his word the first three months. Then, Kylie healed fully from the birth and everything fell downhill after that. There were times where Kylie bored him so he would DM some 'Instagram Thots' and get nudes from them to use for jerk off material, and he paid them so they wouldn't expose him, but even that wasn't enough for him.

Travis had no clue why he kept doing the fucked up shit he was doing. It was like a drug and Travis was addicted, there was a rush and a thrill of sneaking behind Rihanna's back that he couldn't explain.

"You still fuckin' with her!?" Rihanna yells

"Yeah," Travis tells her, he didn't feel the need to lie.

A bitter laugh fell from her lips "I don't know why I stayed with you, you keep doing the same shit." She eyes the diamond ring and it almost feels heavy on her left hand.

It feels like a slap in the face. This was her reward for giving him one too many chances. Letting the love she had for him get the best of her.

"I can't win for losing with you!"

"You knew I was like this, but you stayed," Travis says, but he says it like he wasn't the one who was begging for her to stay.

"I gave you too many chances, and you go behind my back and do the same shit," Rihanna bites her lip, to stop the tears from falling. She didn't deserve to cry; she was the one who took him back.

"You want to fuck that bitch so bad be with her then! I am done with you and this relationship and this time I mean it."

She twists the diamond off her hand and tosses it into his lap.

"Ri-" Travis heels the weight of the world on him as he sees the ring in his lap.

"No, I am done."

(Few hours later)